The next Supreme Court Justice can't define what a woman is

The next Supreme Court Justice can't define what a woman is

Attached: Disqualifying.jpg (1080x1652, 585.35K)

thank god i’m a repper.

A woman is someone who identifies as a woman. All else is TERF cope.

Does it matter? everyone deserves the same rights regardless of their sex so I don't get it.

If she said "biological female" the left would reeee

This is literally the world now

Thanks tucutes

I dont see why. It isnt a biological issue, its just a legal one. Legally recognized as a woman = woman. You can either get this at birth or change it later on in life.

Objectively illogical bullshit is when poltards constantly shift the goal posts of what a woman is because none of their ad hoc definitions actually match with how it is determined in reality

>male or female
Well thats a different issue entirely. We are talking about men and women, why should the law care for the biology of any person? Should we also consider race?

oh i remember that name, chen weihua got her ass two years ago

Attached: a lifetime bitch.png (604x405, 39.37K)

Nobody can define what a woman is. It's a political hot potato. The politicians toss it to the biologists, the biologists toss it to the legal theorists, the legal theorists toss it to the politicians, until it goes off in someone's face.

>A woman is someone who identifies as a woman.
This is an absurd definition that is largely unworkable.

It matters a lot if you're sending people to prison. If we use user above's definition of a woman, then you'll have a lot of criminals identifying as women to avoid male prisons, to gain access to sex in prison, or to get assigned to prisons that are easier to escape.

People in the legal field aren't experts on all sorts of scientific matters. It's like being shocked that a SC justice couldn't pass ochem lab. How can they determine drug law if they can't even synthesize drugs from common lab reagents???

Tbh the common view in medicine/biology these days is becoming that sex is a spectrum. It breaks the black and white thinking of 100IQ brains, but that's just life. "Muh chromosomes" is a 1950s, pre molecular biology view of the topic. I couldn't expect her to know the modern understanding in my field any more than I could be expected to know obscure case law.

legality means nothing, its subjective, it differs from place to place and can be changed at any time

there has to be more reason to something than "the law said so", the laws say that doing a little heroin is bad but dont have an issue with murder so long as it benefits the government, laws arent very consistent

have you considered sending less people to prison

Attached: first in what.jpg (932x1200, 147.13K)

simple definition of woman is one who can be physically perceived as a woman and feels like a woman, like it or not thats just how society works

look like man = man

look like woman = woman

unless you're in a biology classroom there's no point in going any deeper on what it means

the funny thing, the us and china cant function without eachother, the us needs china for sweatshops and china needs the us for money

You know the reason that China has less prisoners than the US is because they execute prisoners at roughly 12000% the rate we execute prisoners, right? All US executions in a year don't even challenge China's executions per month.

Death penalty is morally superior to life imprisonment. That said, neither nation executes a significant enough portion of their population for it to effect total prisoner numbers

the issue with that is that some 6'7 gigachad who's shoulders aren't football player wide but football field wide could just be "im a woman" and suddenly everyone would just have to accept that, its kinda silly

Sounds pretty good honestly. Why am I paying taxes to feed niggers again? Have they tried not committing crimes?

There are only 2 definitions of what a woman is that actually work:
>a woman is a person with a female endocrine system or no penis
>a a woman is a person with a female endocrine system and no penis
A sane society would basically just be arguing whether pre-op/non-op trans women are women. Every other definition fails the smell test, conservative definitions just try to pretend intersex people don't exist and nobody actually believes in tucute definitions as demonstrated by the fact that absolutely nobody is willing to let a grown as man be considered as a woman for the WNBA just because he identifies as such

Bunch of disingenous assholes on this site. Get fucked, you braindead creeps.