Is that a penis? A NATURAL HUMAN MALE ORGAN? NOOOO COUCH I'M GOING INSAAAAAANE

Is that a penis? A NATURAL HUMAN MALE ORGAN? NOOOO COUCH I'M GOING INSAAAAAANE

Cis white women are the most insufferable people on earth

Attached: 1647929249670.jpg (736x1024, 127.01K)

It's really bizarre how the logic isn't, "Oh, we should just have private changing rooms for our athletes so that way everyone can be comfortable," it's, "We need to make sure no dicks get into the weird space where everyone gets a good look at everyone else's genitalia."

Attached: cat riding pig.webm (480x854, 1.62M)

>has never played sports

Is looking at someone else's cock or cunt in the locker rooms a critical part of sports for you? If so, congrats on your voyeurism fetish, but personally I think that people are entitled to private changing rooms to preserve their dignity.

>forcing females to get flashed by penises is heckin cute and valid

If those ungrateful bitches don’t realize how lucky they are, I’ll gladly take their spot on the team.

t. chaser

>Cis white women
white people are the most accepting demographic

dialate

Sometimes it takes an outsider perspective to point out obvious stupid things people do

t. troon that thinks women and girls should be exposed to penis

It's the human body. There's nothing wrong with it. Grow up, queen

It's almost as if they feel threatened by the fact that all women should have penises and soon they will be obsolete.

Attached: 4041438655_34521d5fc0_b.jpg (1024x640, 144.86K)

yes it is important to change and shower together to build the team up like a family

Cool then there should be no problem with them seeing their most valuable player’s cock

Lmao nearly literally calling women bigots for not wanting to see Male penises.
Why can’t HE be respectful of everyone else and keep his hog out of the girls’ sight.

Literally. "What's this a bunch of pussy lips dangling from the ceiling and titties in my face? This space is comfortable" "oh no other naked who don't share the same characteristics as me?? I will literally die of disgust"
A naked body is a naked body. Their should be private rooms if you're uncomfortable with nudity but segregating by gender does nothing.

the sad state of these AGP incels seething at women who are uncomfortable at a penis (doesnt matter if its attached to a man or a woman) who've also been sauced in their own sport by a trans woman preying on progressive sheep.

like i get it, i think trans people should be more supported and that they aren't freaks, etc, etc. but you copers should seriously just cross compare male and female records in any sport. and compare instances of XX individuals going against XY. the fact that a boy's soccer team beat a pro women's team is damning enough. I think women got it better in like, gymnastics and skating only?

y'all seething and coping and trying to bust into women's sports is only going to create a pendulum swing that's going to rope more people into the alt right pipeline that are gonna want you dead

I get ogled enough out in public, I'd prefer to not get ogled in a changing room either.

Then there should be private ones.

Women are a deception if we compare them to men. That's why trans women are beating records

>Changing with your family
Foreigners are fucking weird.