It's that easy

unsee cc/album#6aTCtmhgzplJnoLJ
yeah... i don't know how to survive with the ever-waning hope that I'll pass

So are you a transbian?

the 'therapist' told me to try to stop thinking about dysphoria so lol
it really is
no...? ppl say i look like a butch lesbian / ftm, idk

post voice BDDtard lol

it's not my voice, I usually don't speak and wait like a retard until people say if I'm masc or not. A dude I asked said I have a lot of masc features and that's why and while I saw them today I really can't see them and this is driving me crazy (well, i am already)

You are dressed like a boy, people say you look butch in part to help you cope but also because you do look like a butch woman with that kind of haircut. You'll be fine, focus less on now and more on the future. If you spend more time working on girlmoding you'll be girl moding sooner. Stop boymoding and start living

> people say you look butch in part to help you cope but also because you do look like a butch woman with that kind of haircut.

So... do I look like a butch or a guy?
> If you spend more time working on girlmoding you'll be girl moding sooner.
you mean like voice training and tinkering with makeup or straight up dressing fem? I'm scared of the latter cause hatecrime

I'll be real with you user, you look like a teenage boy. Ignore the people trying to call you bdd.
I'm sure ffs could help if you can afford it

i see thank you user for your honesty

You won't get hate crimed if you do it well enough, tranny = man in a dress for most people. The only people that'd clock you are terminally online. Just keep trying in private until you're are comfortable enough to go out girl moding. Doesn't matter if it takes years just keep trying.
>do I pass??
Ofc you don't you aren't putting any effort in, you could potentially pass if you tried. I'm telling you people are coping for you because you are so brain rotted by dysphoria. Stop being paralyzed by dysphoria and waiting to be "woman" enough to be a woman. If you continue down this path you will spend years getting progressively more mentally ill and impede your transition. If you want to be a girl go be a fucking girl.

I don't know, it doesn't sound like it makes much sense. Boymoders can pass without girlmoding or putting any effort, beside if you pass only thanks to clothes and makeup then you really don't which wouldn't make me feel any better would it?

>more excuses
ngmi, if you wait until you cannot be perceived as anything but a woman to start socially transitioning you will have a lot of catching up to do. You also completely misunderstand, clothes and make up don't make you "pass" they are necessary to passing. They won't even make most people pass, but in your case I can tell a better hair style, voice training, plus a little make up can take you a long ways. Who fucking knows if you'd pass 100% with all the effort you put in but it's either try and be a girl or continue living as a boy but on horomones lol your choice.

My point is, even if I passed with all of that I wouldn’t even be able to live a normal life at home because any boyfriend I may get (heh) will have to be bi so that he won’t care that I look like a male anywhere but at home; I will have to be with full makeup just so that the neighbor won’t say “uh look a hon!”

My only hope is to either pass with HRT, and perhaps ffs to round the rougher edges, or don’t (and sadly odds are against me)

Also not knowing what’s so mask that “clocks” me is maddening

Attached: 0CEBEF62-B211-4F18-849F-0978121D9779.jpg (1024x739, 142.16K)

it's impossible to be a qt anime girl, especially when you're not even a woman to begin with

Wtf I just want to pass

I freaking hate people like OP who do have a potentially passable face but still don't do anything to become the girl they are.
Freaking hons like myself with bad genetics would pay to be in your position.

>excuse excuses excuses
Gl user, remember me when you first try to do eyeliner 2 years from now when you finally get ffs