New 'hud

new 'hud

Attached: 1647952792055.png (1547x1496, 1.3M)

i cannot follow this

>'I'm a BETTER woman!'

Someone explain pls

Chad likes the basedface memes, chud does not. Then chud is depicted as a non passing, ugly trans person at the bottom. That's the general layout.

Actually what does this mean?

Hey mel, theres this guy on here who has a crush on you called giga chud
I think you should marry him

What an absolute gem! Finely done my good sir or madam, well done indeed!

Attached: 1645796690134.png (594x578, 118.9K)

I am literally going to kill myself soon or rot away because I don't care if I live or die. Woe be unto me. He’ll be fine, he can just wait for an ultra youngshit. The era of the chaser approaches, more and better looking trans girls will be the end of midshits and twinkhons.

I love you tho
You're my beloved
Please don't kill yourself

Literally today there are so many better trans girls out there and they're only gonna increase in quality and quantity. Don't catch feels just fuck the hottest till they hit the wall and move onto the next. They'll always be a cute tranny who wants a man of any age, even very old.

None of them are you, i already caught feelings for you

You will never be a real Yehudi. You have no patrilineal Judaism, you have no descent from Moses, you have no Matzo balls. You are a degenerate "speedrunner" twisted by Discord and estrogen into a crude mockery of G-d's perfection.

All the “donations” you get are two-faced and half-hearted. Behind your dilators people mock you. Your single mother is disgusted and ashamed of you, your “followers” laugh at your any% glitched streams behind closed doors.

Men of faith are utterly repulsed by you. Six thousand years of intelligent design have allowed gamers to sniff out edited runs with incredible efficiency. Even runners who "place" look like goyim to a Jew. Your lack of a hand cam is a dead giveaway. And even if you manage to get a drunk gentile to watch your idolatry, he’ll turn tail and bolt the second he gets a whiff of your chair.

You will never do a mitzvah. You wrench out a fake smile every single morning and tell yourself it’s going to be ok, but deep inside you feel the depression creeping up like a weed from the Lord's flat and stationary earth, ready to crush you under Joan Donovan's unbearable weight.

Eventually it’ll be too much to bear - you’ll buy a rope, tie a noose, put it around your sacrificial chicken, and make a peaceful offering for Azazel at the Seder. Your Tavistock case manager will find you, heartbroken but relieved that they no longer have to live with the unbearable shame and disappointment of knowing a video game speedrunner. They’ll bury you with a headstone marked with a Blue Checkmark, and every Rabbi putting a rock on your grave for the rest of eternity will know a member of the LGBTQP+ community is buried there. Your body will decay and go back to the dust, and all that will remain of your legacy is a skeleton that is unmistakably big-boned.

This is your fate. This is what you chose. There is no turning back.

Here's a peruta to give to charity!

Attached: sky KEK.jpg (494x391, 23.44K)

Kill yourself retard
Mel is a miracle of the universe

The chud becomes a tranny to get fucked by the Chad?

You scared Mel off you fucking retarded faggot

good

Die out schizo

It's a gemmy in the 'log

Attached: 1639472019591.gif (400x400, 114.9K)

Mel you are unironically one of the most adored girls on this board. I'm also a chaser who's had a crush on you for months and have left lots of comments to try to cheer you up (which actually seemed surprisingly slightly successful a few times?)

I know you hate yourself but please try to pierce through the veil of depression and self-hatred. Please don't kill yourself. No matter how much you disbelieve it, tons of people really, truly do love you and will love you. Both physically and psychologically. I promise. I guarantee there is an army of would-be orbiters out there who would want nothing more than to hold your hand and cuddle with you and tell you everything's going to be alright.

This, everyone loves you mel
It would be devastating if you were to suicide
Everyone loves you but you refuse to see it