Trans women are homophobic gay men

Trans women are homophobic gay men.

Attached: 69F15BFA-6657-4BB0-871E-D8335C21CB2C.jpg (640x480, 125.79K)

Hi Dr. Blanchard

cry some more about it

Gay men are trans women, also take your schizo pills, faggot

Gay men are also homophobic, OP

Aggressive, angry male responses.
A nerve has been struck :^)

Did you come up with that on your own? You're absolutely right! I some transsexuals know they're gay but they're convinced that there should be women. They don't want to be male because they feel so feminine and they cannot cope with being a male who is like a female.
Your other transexuals that are even more fucked up. They are unable to deal with their sexuality towards another person so that they masturbate to the idea that they are women. This type is extremely difficult to help realize their gay because they reject homosexuality as a cause of their problem and believe that being a female is more natural for them.
They are basically the same as the other type of transsexual but they're unable to experience sexual attraction to another person.

but i love gay men!

Attached: 1647949371568.jpg (1250x1200, 985.78K)

>They hated OP because he spoke the truth.

Attached: 1620263429191.jpg (1080x2086, 1.2M)

Most gay guys would be better off transitioning and dropping the sad attempts at being masculine
You aren't fooling anyone honey

Feminine sexuality > hsts > femme gay man > gay men > crossdresser (tv)(agp) > bisexual men > straight men

I can act fem as a man! Its not a zero sum game.

thanks for that rod

but most gay men are not feminine enough to be convincing foids even if we went full Iran

Sorry, gay men do not have mental illness about their gender identity

Truth
Anytime someone doesn’t use Reddit Spacing I know they’re not a retard. They’re so stupid they don’t realize they can just sleep with whoever they want and nobody cares. When they mutilate themselves and say “I’m a gender” now, hell naw you ain’t. You just mental

Insecure, shy feminine responses.
A nerve has been struck :^)

What do you suppose the issue is?

>Most gay guys would be better off transitioning
Not when trannies have AIDS rates of 80% and a suicide rate of 51%

Oof

bump

bump

gincel can u post cute boys instead? maybe you will convince some tranner to go back and be gay

The reward is honesty not men.

bump

gincel when you crack and transition will you please post a thread to let us know?

Honesty is boring, post some cute men

I will never transition.