Imitation women are like imitation meat!

Before SRS, it could be argued that transwomen on HRT are at least partially male, since they have male genitalia (but they are also rather feminine, due to boobs).
But after SRS, they no longer have male genitalia, so it would be wrong to call them male anymore. The term eunuch would be more accurate.
However, that isn't right either, since transwomen's bodies are drastically different from eunuchs both in terms of secondary sex characteristics and biochemically (due to hormone therapy).
Furthermore, they have an imitation vagina. Did you know there are people who prefer imitation meat? Apparently, there are also people who prefer imitation vagina.
I think both groups are just as crazy, but they come up with all sorts of arguments: "killing animals is cruel" or "it contains less cholesterol"; "it's deeper than a normal vagina" or "at least it's not attached to a cis woman". In the end it's just a matter of preference.
"Imitation female" is a more accurate way to describe a post-op transwoman's body than "male" or "eunuch".
Is that a rude way to put it? Who cares if it is? Some people like being that way or dating people like that! I even got a husband despite just being an imitation woman. It's not like he even wants kids anyway, so why should I feel insecure about it?
When I'm feeling down, I like to think about a quote from an anime I like: "The fake is of far greater value. In its deliberate attempt to be real, it's more real than the real thing."

Attached: 1041uuu.gif (1830x1318, 572.45K)

>Did you know there are people who prefer imitation meat? Apparently, there are also people who prefer imitation vagina.
It makes sense, you're avoiding the exploitation of a lower intelligence non-person either way.

You're another one of those miserable little AGPs who hate anyone more feminine than you!

you're a sperg+ your sex can't change

>The term eunuch would be more accurate.
Orchi suffices to meet that definition.
>Is that a rude way to put it?
Yes. Such minor details are not of your concern if you're not having sex with the person in question.
Also, as a vegan, I don't like "imitation meat" because it looks too much like the real thing. I prefer superior options that are abstract compared to meat, like tofu.

>Also, as a vegan, I don't like "imitation meat" because it looks too much like the real thing. I prefer superior options that are abstract compared to meat, like tofu
I see, I suppose that's comparable to preferring anal over neovagina?

Anyway I know this doesn't matter outside of a sexual context but I tend to overthink things because of autism.

Actually I usually only make fun of women who are less feminine than me. But I only do it behind their backs as not to hurt their feelings! I'm not a mean person.

I'm a sperg but even if I can't change my sex I can still be an imitation woman! And my hubby likes that about me and that's what matters.

>Imitation woman
No, I'm a trans woman. I require no justification to demand being addressed and treated as such. If you want cis pussy, get cis pussy. Otherwise shut the fuck up

I'm only into guys (my husband specifically) so no I don't want cis pussy lol.
I'm just trying to figure out what I am, I may be post-op but I don't believe in transgenderism.

>I may be post-op but I don't believe in transgenderism
You don't have to "believe" in anything, belief in concepts is a spook.
Just know what you are, who you are, and what pleases you. Call yourself that, and if anyone has a problem with it, kneecap them with your .45

You're right. I'm me and that's all I need to be!
Alternatively, maybe I'm just a woman? That's what my husband always tells me and he says I'm overthinking things.

Actually, I'm not *just* a woman! I'm much more than that!
Maybe myselfmoding is the way to go after all.

You're an idiot! You're an envious little pathetic person who probably looks like shit as a female and is very envious of people that pass well and just can't stand anyone that has the surgery and is able have sex with straight guys.

You don't have a husband, you're just a little confused transvestite guy that's jacking off to women's lingerie

Makes sense to me.

Attached: c27.png (660x574, 51.49K)

Finally someone who understands! :)
ok nerd lmao

>but I don't believe in transgenderism
>You don't have to "
You're the one that doesn't like the transsexuals who have surgery. Jealous little pig!

I'm very glad I had it actually. I just don't understand the concept of people being "born in the wrong body" even though I'm glad my body finally feels after all this time. I feel like men and women aren't actually that different mentally so why did I feel like I was born in the wrong body? It doesn't make any sense.

*finally feels right

I think I didn't phrase that very well. What I meant is that I'm glad that I transitioned, but what if I'm actually just a feminine guy deep down? Is there anything that proves I'm really a woman? My hubby says my vagina and my boobs and my personality prove it but it's not like I was born with those so do they really prove anything? It has me feeling confused so I come up with terms like "imitation woman" to try to prove that I'm really anything at all. Does that make sense?

No! What also doesn't make sense is that if you were really the type of person feminine enough to have a husband you would not be posted on Any Forums like an idiot! I post here because I am a fucking idiot. All posting here proves is that you're just another transvestite, or a fucked up homo like me.

>imitation woman"

Only a jerk would say that

>born in the wrong body"
This is the only real trans feeling

Does post-op count as a fucked up homo too? Sometimes I feel that way. Not that I regret it though. If anything, I feel like transitioning helped me escape the horrible life I'd have had as a gay man. I see how much discrimination they face and I don't think I could handle it.
My husband likes that I share some masculine interests with him like video games. It's not only bimbos that get married. Maybe I just got lucky.
It's like we're bros except I have boobs and a pussy and my friends think we're a straight couple. He actually saw my breasts grow all the way from tiny little buds to a C cup. I think that's something very precious.

I suppose you're right. Do you think I should be less of a jerk to myself?

Maybe I really am trans then. I just don't like things that simply are the way they are. I don't like that I simply was born in the wrong body, because people always called me delusional for feeling that way. If I can't even explain it to others then how can I believe it?
I heard about brain scans and stuff but not only are those not completely clear-cut, but it's also not like mine was ever scanned and I'm kind of masculine as a person in some ways anyway. I just transitioned because I had really bad gender dysphoria for some reason.
In the end I just really don't have a clear explanation for it and that makes it hard for me to accept it, I suppose.

>Does post-op count as a fucked up homo too?

Your case it definitely does! Because you're so full of shit it's so obvious. Women don't go around calling themselves Bimbo's you dumb agp. Have fun being another oddball masterbating in the middle of the day in your room. I can rule out a homo now, you're not a homo, incel