Drop the T just like we dropped the NAMBA back in the day. LGB? No one had a problem with them...

Drop the T just like we dropped the NAMBA back in the day. LGB? No one had a problem with them. If it wasn't for the T we'd all be better off. Not many lesbians grooming kids.

Attached: l2xeltgxl1o81.jpg (694x792, 145.45K)

Other urls found in this thread:

express.co.uk/news/uk/639347/Lesbian-PE-teacher-jailed-schoolgirls
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>LGB? No one had a problem with them.

Attached: _91408619_55df76d5-2245-41c1-8031-07a4da3f313f.jpg (976x850, 57.91K)

Three are sexualities, the 4th is a fetish

Nobody likes the trannies, not even themselves.
Just convince Elon Musk to put those suicide booths on every corner

Attached: suicide_booth.jpg (1011x756, 263.07K)

Yui is not a redhead wtf

Attached: 5129F57C-64F9-4B13-83D9-A62FDB5BF6CF.jpg (550x698, 218.93K)

Not many transpeople grooming kids, either.

express.co.uk/news/uk/639347/Lesbian-PE-teacher-jailed-schoolgirls

bullshit

Yet for some reason we absolutely have to teach kindergarteners about sex. Lest you be a bigot.

Attached: UnVNK1F.jpg (828x1033, 131.07K)

what does this have to do with transpeople user

AGP is a valid sexuality, you bigot!

Stay out of schools

Attached: R(11).jpg (840x480, 94.68K)

Sadly trannies are fagdykes by default to most people so there's no reason to drop it other than for cis people to "save face" really

user you realize most tranners dont support that right? the enby freaks probably support that stuff though idk

>posts another gay male
Where are all the tranny groomers user? Posting cispeople over and over doesn't prove anything

thats a drag queen, not a troon

retard

The level of hate this bill has gotten has blackpilled the shit out of me. Pedos are scum. Groomers are scum.

>that's not a clown, that's Pogo the Clown!

Drop T's balls in yo mouth, nigga

so you also wanna drop drag queens (gay males) from the lgbt?

No, I’ll make your kids troon out as well

I'm not having kids pedo

Honestly worse than regular trannies desu

Great idea, OP. Just go ahead and abandon your front line. Then we'll see who the bigots go after next once they don't have to worry about the T anymore.

so what? you want some sort of lgbt... filled with people who look and act exactly like cishets? why not just add an s, drop the lgb, and then have an entirely new movement just for straight people?

This. It’s always the rich fags too, worried all this talk of politics might ruin brunch. Y’all wanna be white women worse than me goddamn.

You can be gay and still be normal.

>oh no I can't strip naked in front of kids at pride!

wait are you guys actually grooming kids i thought that was a joke? i wouldn’t want to deal with kids that weren’t mine even if i got paid for it.

>you want some sort of lgbt... filled with people who look and act exactly like cishets

YES, degenerates are the problem, this sounds based as fuck you wierdo