How to know if you're using "hrt femboy" as a cope? I say a lot of misogynistic things and I'm a hrt femboy...

How to know if you're using "hrt femboy" as a cope? I say a lot of misogynistic things and I'm a hrt femboy, how do I know that this isn't just me coping about not wanting to be a woman

Attached: 1646916149974.jpg (977x718, 445.17K)

>How to know if you're using "hrt femboy" as a cope?
it's always a cope

Well that kinda answers my question but how do I know you're not lying

i mean, believe it or not, it's up to you, i'm just saying every "hrt femboy" i've ever seen always fully transition after a while, you all have dysphoria after all

i mean, if you're using the tranny board and agonizing about whether or not you're a girl its a little sus

Yeah I know it's up to me, I'm just worried I might want to be a woman without realising it, I do have dysphoria yeah

>I do have dysphoria yeah
you have your answer then

But I have zero social dysphoria

could be a lot of reason for that but if you have gender dysphoria, you obviously use the "hrt femboy" thing as a cope

Wtf do I do now :(
>obviously
I disagree, it wasn't obvious to me

>Wtf do I do now :(
pick a girl name

>I disagree, it wasn't obvious to me
it's obvious for everyone else, and for what you should do, just transition i guess, how you want to do all that shit is up to you

Uhh I actually thought I was trans when I was like 15-16 and I picked a name then lol

hrt femboy is saying you a transwoman without saying ur a transwoman

What's the difference is it a cope or not? Just take hrt if you want, dont voice train if you dont want to, dont present as female if you dont want to (or if you dont pass). Why would you need a label of mtf or femboy or whatever, just do what you want.

>it's obvious for everyone else,
Oh :(
>just transition i guess,
So just keep doing what I'm already doing? Got it

>What's the difference is it a cope or not?
every single one of them do it as a cope, normal people don't have to take hrt to help with their dysphoria

I dislike you
I see woman as lesser so realising that I want to be one is not good

>So just keep doing what I'm already doing? Got it
pretty much, except you don't have to hide you're a girl and stuff like that

Oh no I absolutely have to hide I will get physically assaulted if anyone I know realises I take hrt

> I will get physically assaulted if anyone I know realises
welp, guess you're from a shithole, that would explain the cope

Not really a shithole, my country (Poland) is developed just homophobic

>Not really a shithole
>poland
i mean, for all the lgbt kind of stuff, it is a shithole

Yeah you do have a point there

Ok maybe calling yourself cisman when you take hrt is dumb, but what about enbies? If I call myself enby/agender and take estrogen, is it a cope or not?

> I see woman as lesser so realising that I want to be one is not good
You are literally walking stereotype that hrt femboys are mysogynistic mtfs.