How do I shorten my spine without looking like a hunchback?

how do I shorten my spine without looking like a hunchback?

how

how how how how

why can't I donate like 3" of my spine to an FTM? why is modern medicine so shit

Attached: 1643958886010.jpg (1080x1080, 129.55K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=hry980at-NE
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

just learn how to look elegant by catwalking
youtube.com/watch?v=hry980at-NE

is it that hard to find a tall guy in australia? aren't most of the guys who live there at least 6ft?

How tall are you now

sweet avacado you must stop this obsession you are already beautiful you can't reduce your spin without a strut graph or laminectomy you are a tall model gf with a nice ass and nice tits leave it at that

These people are incapable of not ruining their lives with vanity, and you can’t stop them. Just laugh at them instead.

you have downs syndrome
lol I'm 5'10 and taller or as tall as most guys here for some reason

Attached: Trunks77.png (706x540, 649.42K)

just imagine how even more rapeable Ava would be if she were shorter, there wouldn't be enough cum in this world for it

looking elegant isn't the problem, it's that:
(a) I'm taller than 99.9% of women, and probably 95% of guys
(b) it makes me stand out everywhere I go, so people are more likely to look at me, so people are more likely to clock me

honestly yeah, the average height here for a guy is probably like 5'9-5'10

6'1

thank you user :( but idk if I can just leave it, I hate my height honestly more than any other thing about my body, I'm constantly aware of it and it makes me sad

how is it vanity? I'm not going to be prettier or more attractive by being shorter. it's called dysphoria, not vanity.

I do not have down's syndrome

no

It’s actually so satisfying to see you having been dealt an easy hand, but still fucking it up.

im 6'5" and wear heels to be even taller, you'll be fine

>6'1
i'd love to kiss you as you tower over me in heels

>6'1
you would make a great trophy wife. I want everyone to look at my hot wife when I walk with her holding her hand
you were born to be the bimbo wife of a shorter and much older rich guy

6'1 and all leg hnnnnnng

Link your spotify account back to your discord.

how am I fucking it up? I literally cannot change my height how is that my fault

I wish I had your confidence user, I don't even own any heels, my tallest boots are like 2"

thank you anons, I just don't have the confidence to do that though. also it makes people notice me which makes them more likely to clock me

I switched to Tidal, better music quality

>tfw not rich enough to make her my trophy wife
it hurts

>I just don't have the confidence to do that though
you will have it once you're my hot trophy wife, you will feel invincible when I parade you in front of everyone

I really hope I get there one day user but I honestly just sort of doubt that I will, idk how I'd be comfortable let alone happy with my height

I mean I like being tall, I really do. but this is too tall

if I was 5'10 or even 5'11 I'd be SO much happier

how old are you ava?

because modern medicine exist to poison you and profit of you not to actually help you

there is something so hot about having sex with a tall woman... running your hands up and down her long legs and arms... carrying her... breeding her thoroughly...

ava you love getting attention, you are just afraid of people clocking you, but no one will, sweet avocado, I promise
all you need in life is a confident man who makes you feel safe when you're by his side, then you will enjoy it when people look at you, because they are admiring your beauty

I see

h-hot

>avocado
c:
>all you need in life is a confident man who makes you feel safe when you're by his side, then you will enjoy it when people look at you
I wonder if that would make a difference, maybe it would

would you date a ftm?

I can answer that for her: no. ava needs a man who can give her a good dicking so she stops worrying so much about everything

having someone to love you would make a huge difference and eventually you will stop caring what other people think

don't be corny, ava needs a man who treats her like a bimbo

no our sweet ava needs true love

ava is sweet but she's also shallow as fuck which is the main reason why she's so hot
she wants a confident man who makes her feel like he owns her when he parades her around to show his rich friends he has the hottest trophy wife

you can do all that while giving her true love and being a good man for her those two things aren't exclusive