I need a gf to crack my egg

I need a gf to crack my egg

Attached: 1647843940513.png (400x400, 107.06K)

i can crack your egg right now. tell me what troubles you

I'm a chaser baby, lemme get my a hammer and soft boil your shell to perfection to let all that tranner yolk out

Attached: download_large.jpg (270x270, 11.56K)

Not being female and being crazy

what about not being female troubles you? is it a physical, social, emotional, etc, issue or something?

All but mostly the first and the last

Take some estrogen.

that was hot and im not even trans

I did k pussied out and quit after a few months

that's a very trans thing, though being trans can involve more complicated feelings, so do your research, try going to a gender therapist, etc. but yeah, if i had to guess, you're trans

I can't find myself attractive being masculine I freak out at the thought of being more masculine.
I'd rather be turned into a 6/10 girl than a 11/10 gigachad

>I'd rather be turned into a 6/10 girl than a 11/10 gigachad
that probably explains everything. one more question: which one would you choose to be, both physically and socially, between a feminine man vs a masculine woman?

Take some more
Then take some more
Then take some more

Masculine woman would be perfect

No it's hard

this but a bf would be okay too

shut up. no you don’t. god people like you irritate me. you need to figure yourself out. your partner isn’t going to be able to do that for you.

what is hard about it? do you not like it? if hrt doesn’t make you feel better why would you not just be made certain that your problem must be of a different nature?

The only thing that's gonna be hard after taking estrogen is your dick when you see yourself with tits and a cute dress on in the mirror

Attached: 1647749200735.jpg (1334x925, 105.62K)

Tons of people troon out as soon as they get a trans gf you retard.
It's hard to transition without a support

Pretty sure I already gave myself genuine a cups

im just saying that’s weird of you. as a trans girl it’s fucking weird when a dude
gets that “wish i could be you” look in his eye, like i’m supposed to forcefem him. if you’re half a person right now, idk, i just think you should fix that yourself first before you go and try to make it somebody else’s problem.

I need a bf to

Stfu troon

Based, now to get you B cups, and then C cups, and then D cups, and then...

Attached: 1647203674944.jpg (860x1214, 744.42K)