I just binge ate again to cope with my dysphoria and a multitude of other mental health problems. Anyone else do this?

I just binge ate again to cope with my dysphoria and a multitude of other mental health problems. Anyone else do this?

Attached: g.png (825x811, 377.78K)

I used to and then I'd purge for like an hour afterwards. Eventually I swapped eating for drinking spirits and don't really eat. I know it won't help but I hope you have a better day tomorrow

Attached: 1598394892561.gif (498x298, 2.63M)

thanks user

i dont. i just stare at a wall usually until i fall asleep. spent around the entire last decade like this and it works pretty well. no pain just an endless numb buzzing in the back of my head somewhere

Attached: 75FE7B83-E728-4A86-BCD3-7E055941C666.png (500x539, 378.11K)

Try not to starve for more than a day if you're going to do so, it makes it easy to end up in a constant cycle of bingeing and restriction.

i stop eating and just play videogames for 16 hours a day

Almost every day. Yeah. Thankfully it mostly goes to my boobs now.

this. what games have you been playing lately user

Attached: 1600029758243.png (680x624, 313.61K)

binge eating gets you fat, do drugs instead

good thing i have a weight gain fetish

i do it because it makes me extremely horny, but you do you

sames

Ate fatty food and drank homebrew mead to cope with repressing. Now I can't do either of those cuz they rekt my pancreas.
I smoke weed to reck my lungs now.

me too but its not worth it

once again, fat, that means not as many men will like you

just replace it with another thing that gets you off, like abuse

I just binge drink, but im getting older and can't do it as well anymore without fucking my health and having hard withdrawals
I honestly don't know what else to numb it with, but clearly my body is telling me that my drinking days are coming to an end

counterpoint, transbian, doublecounterpoint, men like chubby girls too, triplecounterpoint, i dont care, i do it for me

some men like chubby girls, some men like trans girls, but men who like chubby trans girls? there may be like 14 of them scattered throughout the planet, and they arent very attractive guys

>I used to and then I'd purge for like an hour afterwards
I still do that. How much did you use to eat? I can literally eat a loaf of bread and a block of tofu and a package of Oreos in one sitting. Then I drink oat milk to expel it. It's super extreme for me sometimes.

>i never have purged i usually just starve myself for days as punishment
That's how it starts usually. Restriction or sports after a binge are just another way of purging. Obviously healthier than puking your guts out, but still you should be careful :(

Attached: cadfood.jpg (600x800, 80.29K)

> but men who like chubby trans girls?
I'm not into girls, but honestly my gay dating experience tells me it's 90 % about your face and proportions (unless you're extremely obese or extremely underweight probably, but being chubby is fine if your face is cute).

i dont really binge i just order too much on doordash

this is true of most ppl i think desu