In light of recent events, are you athletic at all, tranons?

In light of recent events, are you athletic at all, tranons?

Do you go to the gym to exercise, or do you do it at home?

What was gym/PE class like for you growing up?

Were you ever put in sports teams by your parents?

Attached: E8ZDd0aXIAEcb6H.png (888x1243, 319.78K)

I do cardio but I should start lifting too, hated PE cause I'm terrible at team sports and 90% of classes were playing football, got a medical exemption cause I got sick of being bullied and it was one of the best things I did for myself, didn't realize exercise is really fun and rewarding if you do it for yourself until years later

I'm trying
Went on a hiking vacation (Just came back this friday), run 3 outside times a week and started going to kendo like 3 months ago.
PE class was fucking bullshit, all my teachers were sociopathic af until the last years of HS.
Mom never gave a fuck about activities so thankfully i never had to be part of a team or anything.

skateboarding is the only athletics related thing i've ever been able to care about. i want to start working out for real though so i don't crumble into dust within 5 years

no but i should so i can get a nice bum, thicc thighs and a good butt

I’m pretty certain that I’m decently strong

Attached: 2D5ED515-AFFE-4480-8161-4FE25D133E40.png (1242x2208, 564.65K)

body built and worked out every day for years untill i was 17. eventually the gender dysphoria was too strong to ignore
>force feminized myself
>cock craving slut now
>kms

>are you athletic at all, tranons?
All my hobbies involve sitting in front of a computer either writing or doing art stuff. its hard to find excuses to move around

>Do you go to the gym to exercise, or do you do it at home?
I'd rather die then go to a gym, too terrified. what would I even wear? im too afraid to even go to a hair salon as a tranny, even though my friends say I pass. I exercised sometimes lightly at home but I haven't bothered for a while.

>What was gym/PE class like for you growing up?
horrible. I was always a perfect straight a student and ruthlessly obedient but gym was the one I sucked at. started purposely getting excluded from it (no health exceptions back then even though I had plenty of issues) by wearing the wrong clothes and having to write lines instead. I actually liked a lot of the activities sometimes but after a while the bullying just wears you down. I remember getting in trouble for being late a bunch too just because I used to wait for all the other boys to leave the changing room first before I'd go in lol.

>Were you ever put in sports teams by your parents?
many, tball stuff, soccer (benched 99% of the time), karate I think

god i wish that were me
i go to the gym most days a week but only light stuff because i have zero muscle mass. i actually always really enjoyed sports but never played anything outside of class

i grew up pretty unathletic and awkward when it came to pe, but in my last year of school i joined a sports team and became serious about my body and exercise. i use my home gym daily and take care not to eat like a fucking slob and regulate what i eat. the choice to exercise and improve yourself is so rewarding i highly recommend 10/10

Attached: 853E5572-6AA1-4D9A-A80F-67C48BE9A315.jpg (600x723, 42.45K)

I like to work out but I haven't been feeling so well lately. I don't compete in anything though.
>What was gym/PE class like for you growing up?
I actually really liked being able to run around as a break from studying.
>Were you ever put in sports teams by your parents?
When I was little I was in the kiddie soccer teams and got really jealous of the girls.
My Dad really loves distance running so I went for cross country. After brutal months of being slow and exhausted, I was finally able to keep up with the team when they went for easy slow runs because the season was over.

I hate feeling my dick move around when I do excercises

not a troon but if i hadn't broken my nose like 10 time as a child, i could have probably look like that pic lel

wear tighter underwear or double up

Same, besides Im FTM and the main Problem was separated PE groups by gender. Also I do lift and think about getting into cardio

How do I get myself to do this if i hate going to gyms and just dont feel any progress and never stay consistent with bodyweight stuff?

Actually I think my work gym will finally open back up soon maybe thatll help…

i played volleyball growing up but i sucked at most sports and was pretty unathletic, nowdays i'm still super uncoordinated but i do deadlifts/squats and a ton of cardio

the initial motivation for going to the gym is the hardest to muster. i guess my inspiration for getting off my ass was how disgusted i was by my habits and how i appeared to others. if you make time for exercise everyday, no matter how small that time may seem, you're still getting yourself comfortable with it and improving. good luck user!

Attached: 53d938286997f4d4896fa26a4ba02370.jpg (550x743, 44.03K)

I suck at sports.

Cis girls were able to outcompete me at basically every athletic thing even pre-HRT. Like my mom used to make me play soccer and a lot of the cis girls were faster, more coordinated, stronger, had more endurance, etc. I was such a faggy little boy.

i kinda forgot i was trying to get back into exercising more so this thread reminded me to just fucking go out and take a (very short but still) jog ty OP
i never played sports as a kid and was super unathletic but i always sort of wanted to? i would always randomly decide that i wanted to play x sport, do some random bullshit to try to get better at it, and then immediately forget that i wanted to do it at all and go back to playing pretend with my friend at his house and playing video games at mine
i had fun in gym class even just trying to keep up with where the ball was going, it's always just fun to run around and stuff. i also was the dodging MASTER in dodgeball. i couldn't throw the ball for shit but i actually made some really insane outplays under fire and i would just kind of dance on the side trying to bait people into throwing at me so i could try to dodge it. was fun

Attached: 1570580221417.jpg (3999x2900, 2.02M)

i've never been athletic at all and i just barely got through PE every time i had it. luckily my parents aren't retarded and didn't put me in any kind of sports team.