Be women

>be women
>support and encourage trans people to go through change and have same rhghts as women
>seethe and start hating trans people when they are better in everything

Whats wrong with women?

Attached: 1647856673219.png (598x584, 385.34K)

Feminism is a power grab by white women

left look like a twinkhon

This whole thing is such an obvious wind up.

>4 billion people are a monolith

i would be surprised if only 4 billion people hated trannies user

>137K likes
trannybros... at what point will we back off this hill and stop ruining the little goodwill we had so that a single gigahon can btfo normie women?? do reddit/twitter trannies not know how to cut losses?

lmao they let that gigahon compete
fucking rofl liberals are brilliant

at least she lost

I feel such relief when trannies in sports lose... take off the pressure?

yes exactly. Instead of HRT access for teens in Alabama/Arkansas, we're dying on this stupid fucking hill. People just reflexively defend trannies and yell about "respectability politics" if you try to point out that this is gonna lead to "boy who cried wolf" situations.

The left never bothers admitting that appearance matters for MtFs. Which is 1000% absolutely does.

Yes agreed fellow tranny! We just need to give up this and then for sure they will finally stop trying to write laws against us!

>140k likes
sisters...

I'm suggesting we focus on legislation in Alabama/Arkansas rather than this stuff. This stuff just looks bad and gains us little.

Like genuinely a lot of trans politics has "boy who cried wolf" dynamics.

that feel when the cis girl is uglier than the sports tranny
cisters........

It was bad for trannies, it was really bad. And yes, I was sharing the shady post towards them.

I literally could not care less about what happens to trans kids tbqh

You are such a fucking idiot. Likes on Twitter means that it’s gone too far? Are you retarted? It’s literally meaningless, Twitter doesn’t even make up a significant portion of Americans. Stop being such a fucking coward and get a grip.

>Stop being such a fucking coward
It's on FB too, it looks terrible because she's tall etc.

neither of them passes lol

ALL THAT WAS NEEDED WAS A REQUIREMENT OF STARTING HRT BEFORE PUBERTY TO PLAY. THAT'S LITERALLY ALL IT WOULD TAKE FOR IT NOT TO BECOME THIS SHIT SHOW THAT WILL SET BACK TRANS RIGHTS 20 YEARS

WHY THE FUCK DOES NO ONE PASS A LAW LIKE THIS? WHY ?
WHY DOES EVERYTHIGN HAGVE TO SUCK LIKE THIS, WHY ARE WE REQUIRED TO NEVER EVER HAVE PEACE, WHY

Attached: hfldhgkjdghdskgliak.png (476x550, 376.98K)

Ugh I hate that you Any Forumstards think there has ever been any trans woman anywhere who calls other trans women “sisters” like this, so fucking stupid and obnoxious.

So fucking what bitch? Seriously, you think there wouldn’t be another thing to get mad at? That there is no other woman just living her life to poke fun at cuz she’s tall? God I hate people like you. You are a delusional appeaser. Trans people are hated, and cow toeing to those who hate you leads only to destruction.