Model looking trans girls posting shit like I'll never pass I'm so ugly no one loves me I will kms

>model looking trans girls posting shit like I'll never pass I'm so ugly no one loves me I will kms
>knowing full well they've got every chaser wrapped around their fingers
>don't even acknowledge our existence or if they do only with mean comments
Being a chaser is a fate worse than death. We are cursed being attracted to the people who hate us more than anything else in the world

Attached: d58.jpg (600x579, 36.52K)

You are NOT entitled to my body you INCEL

you can get a girlfriend by just being a normal respectful human but considering you're posting this i dont know if thats possible for you

You hate no matter what I do

Are you chasing a particular girl though?

Doesn't matter when they all hate me

Why do they hate you, user?

how about you stop being a chaser and instead become a well-adjusted adult who happens to like trans people so much baka

I don't know
How can I be well adjusted?

Who is your favorite model looking girl from this board, user?

You

this is way they hate you, no one likes someone doing the mating call

Trans girls don't regard the attention they get from chasers as desirable attention. If we're not pretty and passable enough for a real man, then how would a chaser be an acceptable consolation prize?

Idk why I was thinking you'd want someone who genuinely loves you and cares for you rather than someone who'll just use you and drop you the moment he can get a cis girl

YOU DONT KNOW RHE INSTAGRAM TRANNIES
YOU DONT LOVE THEM
THEY ARE STRANGERS
WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT
NEXT YOURE GONNA SAY NICE GUYS FINISH LAST

Attached: 1634143754221.jpg (685x825, 33.91K)

You can't tell me who I love and who I don't love

IF YOU'RE FALLING IN LOVE WITH STRANGERS AND DONT UNDERSTAND WHY THEY DONT RECIPROCATE YOUR FEELINGS THERE IS SOMETHING WRONG WITH YOU AND PEOPLE CAN SENSE THAT IM SORRY

Attached: 1633668862504.jpg (250x250, 5.25K)

Don't worry I love you chaseranon

I love you kotposter pls don't hate me for it

Thats why you gotta chase on the low and act all surprised/hesitant when you “find out” their trans. In reality we cant wait to suck their girldick

>you're a chaser if you want me
>you're a real man if you don't
Curious

We can tell 99% of the time lol, plus you usually can't suck their dick anyways if you manage to get through the filter. Just be honest with them.

Thats how they act. Theres absolutely no way you could be into/love them. If you do your secretly gay or want to transition. The only real way to show them your actually straight is to use them as fucktoys and cuck them with cis women

You cant trust me. I was joking about sucking dick idc about that. Also id only suck a girls dick if she married me

Really now? If they asked you to would you?

Nah wed have to be together forever n id have to love you a lot. Kinda like eating ass. Id only marry a girl if she ate my ass. Not like on the reg just once to show shes down lol