It must be so easy being gay...

it must be so easy being gay. assuming you live in a city all you have to do is download grindr and within 30 minutes you’ll have someone sucking your knob or playing with your arse

Attached: 1647615960224.jpg (2422x2828, 734.99K)

it's fun until you get herpes

Yeah but then the novelty of easy anonymous sex wears off and you realize that that's literally all there is available to you

Not if you're a ftm top.

Attached: 1630796932704.png (495x512, 245.28K)

Kinda sounds like you painted yourself into this corner, user

yeah but I don't want that. I want to save myself for a boyfriend that will put time and love into me and want to share his life with me, not just momentary sexual encounters.

I want to fall in love with someone and spend a week planning an evening for them, not 30 minutes finding a hookup.

Attached: 1627680739068.jpg (700x616, 210.56K)

not if you're ugly

like me.

based.

(Unless you have standards)

it would be nice if i could find 1 (one) person who looks like the OP pic on grindr

people who aren't ugly don't need grindr

Same

The most malebrained thing is thinking sex is the most important aspect of life.

Like, I’m not gonna play self-victimization and think upper middle class cisgays in urban areas like me are getting regularly hatecrimed, but I’m still exponentially more likely to be hatecrimed than someone in the same social category as me who happens to be straight. By virtue of dating men I’m also far more likely to be just a potential victim of sexual violence and rape.

Not to mention there’s a level of sociosexual developmental instability for gay teens even in very liberal households. Gay people are far more likely to be mentally ill and depressed than straight people, and not all of it just because of homophobia. Being gay inherently alienates you from your family even if they accept you perfectly, it creates a wall between your male peers and your experiences.

Stop being such a coomer that you think “easy sex vs. no easy sex” is the only difference between being straight or gay

based Lalo thread

There's tons of guys into pegging so I don't feel like it would be too much of a stretch

This applies to straight trans women too, in fact it's even easier for us. I downloaded grindr once out of sheer boredom and curiosity of who in my city was interested in trans girls and OMG; the amount of really handsome straight men , jocks, bodybuilders, and married men that hit me up was insane - like 50 message a in an hour.

Put down your soapbox lol. That's all totally irrelevant.

promiscuity is kinda gross I don't know how to deal with the fact there are people out there who spent their youth partying and fucking around while I was a sheltered computer boy

Attached: 1647603753675.jpg (2048x1536, 385.15K)

I wish I was a bottom but the idea of being penetrated does absolutely nothing for me. I'm just wired to be a top.
But they'll always end up leaving me for hung cis Chad.

The shitty thing is that if you marketed yourself as a dominant straight woman into assplay, you would probably be swimming in twinks, but I'm aware that it would be ludicrously insensitive to suggest that that's a solution for you