aren't you like a month ahead of me??
also
>you again

shave your eyebrows and get hair implants

>aren't you like a month ahead of me??
also

im 8.5 months

>another one fell for the meme

Attached: 1626151589139.jpg (400x400, 23.57K)

am i really jus tgoing to be upset and coping every day of my life over being a man until i kill myself?

desu you are in the uncanny "can't tell gender" zone

the only thing its given me is fucking moobs. im never gonna be able to go without multiple layers of clothing in my life even if i detroon. im still a brickbodied manface hon but i have moobs. THIS SHIT ISNT FAIR.

getting real tired of seeing your face soph 2.0

Yeah you should probably stop hrt.

yeah okay i'm just almost eight
>nearly a year
nonny chill tf out

i look like a regular ass dude

Attached: Screenshot_4.png (698x933, 1.04M)

post pic of yourself user you probably look like a woman

how do i cope with being a tranny elsewise? i really do want to. i stopped taking it for 2 weeks like 3 - 4 months back.

I mean, I'm not gonna lie...you don't pass. At all.

That being said you're still REALLY fucking attractive if that makes you feel any better.

t. bi cis m

>That being said you're still REALLY fucking attractive if that makes you feel any better.

somehow it makes me feel worse. why do i gotta exist.

Literally just put in some fucking effort. Do your hair and makeup and feel better retard

either that or change your outlook on life. I highly recommend that over the alternative.

you can always drop 10k on the tit chop surgery

>either that or change your outlook on life. I highly recommend that over the alternative.

i dont think i can be happy as a man
ill still look like a man because of my bone structure and stature

life fucking sucks so much i wish i never learned transition was a thing why do i have to see other people live lives im envious of all i can do is watch and cope that ill never have what they have

HOW DO I COPE. ALL I DO IS CRY ALL DAY.

The extra testosterone suppresses your emotions. It's really the best thing you can do for yourself now. Clearly hrt is not good for your mental health

>The extra testosterone suppresses your emotions.

i was slashing myself up and crying everyday on testosterone too

Lmao thanks for playing
Best getting off /tttt/ and never looking back.

I'd literally rather have Sophie back than see you whine all day. Please leave and get help

>Lmao thanks for playing
>Best getting off /tttt/ and never looking back.

but i dont know how to cope. im very dysphoric since like 12 years old and ive been bedridden since even without exposure to other trannies. why the fuck am i cursed like this?