What were the early signs you were trans?

What were the early signs you were trans?

Attached: T.png (800x480, 2.36K)

the big one for me was thinking i would grow up to be like my mom. for the longest period of time i just assumed i was like my mom and not my dad. no idea why. other than that it would have to be the fantasies of myself as a woman and choosing to play the girl characters in games. that and my secret hobby of playing the littlest pet shop plug n play game on my tv.

I was a violently misandrist terf when i was 13 thanks to tumblr blackpilling me on men so i beat one of the femboys in my class that was trying to make female friends until his nose bled because I knew he was a rapist
he never came back and i think he was an egg since he always seemed like a shell from that day on when the girls rejected him and now nobody has seen him since highschool ended

Attached: 7c2e87ecde2cc8b3d8bbec06f9aac2a8.png (500x500, 205.29K)

also I'm a trans guy now btw
still hate men

>because I knew he was a rapist
knew or thought?

You sound like a total asshole. Daily reminder that feminist arguments about why you should hate men are carbon copies of Any Forums arguments about blacks. What kind of "man" hates other men, only s0i libcucks

all men are rapists

protecting women from other men is the most masculine thing you can do fuck off

>the big one for me was thinking i would grow up to be like my mom. for the longest period of time i just assumed i was like my mom and not my dad. no idea why.
was literally going to say this. It's not like I actively said or thought "teehee im a girl inside" or anything like that at all but I still just believed I'd be like my mom, because it was obvious. I didn't really understand what boys or girls were yet though. I knew I was a boy cause that's what people said and I had a boys name and stuff
Some other signs were things lots of cisboys probably did though, wearing some of my mothers stuff (high heels for fun, jewellery for fun), or playing with my sisters toys (again just for fun!), but getting yelled at for it enough times so I stopped. not really signs cause to me I was just having fun, but I couldn't wrap my head around the "youre a boy you cant do that" reasoning I was given so it took a while to sink in
once I was asked if I had a crush on a girl and I could only understand the question as asking me what girl I'd like to be so thats what I answered with lol

I was not a very transy or feminine child at all though I was sort of an autistic nerdy kid that just got bullied a lot

I violently rejected my body as soon as I hit puberty. I started to skip swimming classes and never went to the beach or public pool with my friends again. I couldn’t stand looking in the mirror.

Literally saying I thought I was a girl, got Zuckered, then being terrified of puberty. Constantly hopeless and isolated, fantasizing about how my life could be better if I was a girl, but since I wasn't one... I would just rot.

Attached: 1616280663.lethaldoors_orcs_frontline_chibi_yell.png (700x1085, 358.61K)

larp
cant believe how shit this board is

Oh, you're a shitty larp

Attached: fucks sake.jpg (571x548, 33.66K)

This reminds me of me too, I used to think I was like violently repulsive and disgusting, I'd almost never look at my body, and barely shower or bathe either (was a depressed wreck desu). I'd wear huge oversized sweaters and just hide myself in them

I just thought this was plain ugliness though not necessarily gender related, but then I kept getting gender thoughts so yeah

you're just misogynists and think all feminists are larps

You're retarded.

Ok retard you sound underage

I wish you a pleasant unaliving

Attached: heres-your-bathbomb.png (640x652, 311.18K)

Yeah, I didn’t make the connection that it might be related to gender identity issues until years later, since there was literally no representation whatsoever and I never even saw a trans women until I was like 18.

I never even saw a gay person lol. grew up in catholic schools in the 2000s. the idea that I could be a TRANS when I didn't even know for sure if gays were really real was too much for me. it was simply not a thing unless it was like, jerry springer hons or prostitutes. and I couldnt exactly go to my parents and say "I wanna be a tranny like those prostitutes are".

dressed up in moms clothes and makeup
used grandma's lipstick and nail polish
let older girl friend dress me up like a girl
obsessed with all books/cartoons with boys changing into girls episodes (honestly most major cartoons in the 90s and 2000s had them)
started consooming trans anime fanfiction and manga at 11
started consooming adult trans fiction at 13 and discovered Any Forums
obsessed with anime then "tr*ps" like bridget from gg, etc, always drew pics of femboys and crossdressing boys in the corners of school papers
discovered 420chan /cd/ in late high school
started self medding at 20

would you protect me from man I'm scared of men a lot of times?

>the big one for me was thinking i would grow up to be like my mom. for the longest period of time i just assumed i was like my mom and not my dad. no idea why.
god I remember this, growing up looking at the older women in my family and just thinking that would be close to me when I was older
it was so obvious that I would just grow to be soft and have all their same fat and breasts that I had no idea why I wasn't once puberty actually started
I was so confused and hurt and I had no idea how to even articulate what was wrong, because I didn't think anything was "wrong" I just wasn't growing up how mom and my sisters looked for some reason
whatever, not like they would have accepted me being a tranny anyway

Attached: 1619823620683.jpg (1024x655, 144.16K)

I was born in a friday
I'd end up becoming either a serial killer or a tranner

As a child I could only ever make friends with girls, to the point teachers would tell me that if I didn't do "boy things" everyone would assume I was gay. One teacher told me that if I didn't get in a fight by the end of the school year he'd tell my parents to take me to a psychiatrist.

Later on I started finding it so hard to relate to what other "men" were saying/doing that I found it impossible to understand why I kept getting called "a man." Plus, I kept getting jealous of the idea of being a lesbian.