How many eggs do you think she cracked?

How many eggs do you think she cracked?

Attached: 9188ba7040e750c4fffa3f9dafcd5fe45d707460.png (800x800, 155.26K)

Not gonna lie Vivian is a cutie. Defenitly the best board girl on Any Forums.

Yea mine when I was 13

Attached: vtran.jpg (1269x624, 114.96K)

Based

Ikr the only problem is that im cursed to browse this board all the goddam time because i found it so early in life

Same desu. But hey, could be worse i guess

tons. Any Forums was/is full of closeted trannies for some reason

V thinks they hate women, but they are actually envious

I think they own up to that envy most times
>fuck women fuck niggers fuck SJWs fuck trannies haha 41%
>also I wish I were Mai Natsume so fucking badly

Attached: 45ddfe9d5a5e05963f4a5ed6fd9359a6.jpg (850x1202, 193.87K)

All trannies are Nazis

>born in 2003
that's... 19, fuck I'm old

Yea and i already feel old lol
How old are you user?

This is why they care so much about how girls look in games, they project themsleves into those charecters to cope lol.

she just cracked mine i think. been mostly lurking here for a month and yep

yes but literally none of those are incorrect

Not enough.

literally every trans girls "misogynist/nazi" phase was just
>why are these women complaining about being women? if I was a girl I'd be happy as fuck about it
>god these cunts are so ungrateful, they should understand they've been blessed with the kind of life literally every guy dreams of
>and now the fucking feminists are saying all men are trash and rapists, well I'm neither so what does that make me huh?
>stop fucking hating me for being born a man, I didn't ask for this and I hate being a man anyway
>I'm so fucking tired of being lumped in with all of the men by these people
>that's it, I can't fucking stand women, I wish they would all go away forever and stop rubbing their fucking luck in my face all the time and calling me a man just for playing a fucking videogame
>I'm just gonna go play something instead of talking to women, fucking women, jesus christ fuck them
>...let's make a female character, yep looks like me if I was female, she's perfect, time to get playing
>*roleplays as their female self for hundreds of hours in some MMO or a souls game while youtube autoplays alt right videos without their input*

>they should understand they've been blessed with the kind of life literally every guy dreams of
aaaaaaaaaAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHH

>tfw no vtard boymoder gf to complain about vidya and hate women with

lol me too. I can't believe I'm 19 it feels unreal