Where to donate

>bald by the time i was 18
>wigs give me sensory issues
>very masc face and always looked +10 years older than my actual age
>now 24 and realized transition is right for me, repped for so long bc of how much puberty destroyed me
>looks like an old, bald, hairy monkey

i think im kinda tired man…i never got the chance to have a normal childhood due to medical issues, was socially isolated for most of college bc of anxiety over my hair, and still a virgin at my age bc im ugly and anxious and a little dysphoric

i decided to put all my energy into work to fill that void and it paid off. I now make (pretax) somewhere around 320k per year. it didnt fill the void though

i could spend all that money on fixing my flaws, but whats the point? by the time im done at 26/27, best case ill have missed the best times of my life and be forced to settle for people who probably dont consider me as much more than a hole. worst case? i look like an uncanny freak

to that note, i am ending it. ive gone to therapy, tried drugs, and still believe thats the best outcome for me. its the only outcome that doesnt make me feel sick to my stomach

ive come to peace with it, and will spend the next year of my life preparing and hope to die by the end of 2023. id like to meet up with old friends, travel a bit, and experience a few psychedelics.

but most importantly, i want to do something with my money. i have a fair bit of savings for my yearly preparation, but want to spend the remaining yearly income on good things that help trans people

does anybody have organizations/people that are especially in need, which are trans related (ideally mtf)? to spread it around, i likely will not spend more than 4k in any given donation, and will donate once every 2 weeks (id like to be around to see the good that it does)

not bait not larp etc, genuinely serious

Attached: 2CD88F90-6193-4C19-88F1-FDA8EC89115C.jpg (1061x1488, 952.13K)

Other urls found in this thread:

charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=content.view&cpid=5013
charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=content.view&cpid=5593#rating
charitynavigator.org/ein/462867323
charitynavigator.org/ein/752398422
charitynavigator.org/ein/272151000
g0fundm3.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=content.view&cpid=5013

Please take care of yourself OP. 26/27 really is not that late to be happy. I’m sorry life has been shit, but there will be someone out there for you

are the confidence indicators trustworthy? i havent heard of most of these before, just dont want give the money to a place where most of it ends up in the boards pockets

i appreciate the comment, but i dont think ive trusted the ‘itll get better’ stuff since i was 12 :) i would just like the pain to stop, and if life wont grant me that, its time for me to brave enough to grant it to myself

At least give HRT a little while. You owe yourself that if you think you need to transition. See a psych, informed consent, endo, therapist, someone. HRT isn’t a miracle drug but it’s helped a lot of people

I am in similar-ish shoes. Still going to try and then make a decision later. It’s not worth going out without a fight

the federal trade commission website recommends checking with charity navigator when choosing a charity. they're also transparent about how they reach the ratings they give:
charitynavigator.org/index.cfm?bay=content.view&cpid=5593#rating
searching for "Transgender" and then looking at only the charities with ratings narrows down the options a lot, but if you want vetted charities, there are a few. a lot of the best rated ones are legal advocacy, which is worth it, but personally, I'd give to something small and local and aimed at housing or feeding people if I could find it. (might have to expand your reach to LGBT charities in general, though--not so much out there that is mtf only)

I could really use $5k to pay off my credit card debt.

i wish you luck on your journey user, hope it works out :)

oh neat! had no idea this was federally approved

yeah i can def see how legal advocacy is technically the best, but id also prefer something more local. do you have any reccs on places to look for that? i imagine the risk you run with smaller ones is that theres less trust/oversight

make a gofundme and post, i can look at it

Nothing I can recommend personally but just looking at a few well rated ones that are more specific:
-Palm Springs, CA charity for former foster children transitioning out of foster care
charitynavigator.org/ein/462867323
-San Angelo, TX charity for victims of sexual violence and gender discrimination
charitynavigator.org/ein/752398422
-New York charity for homeless lgbt youth
charitynavigator.org/ein/272151000

You should find an old post-op tranny to travel around with and get to know all the things she knows about it and find out what kind of a resolution you can make. Just be sure she's got 50k of her own money so she's not leaching off of you.

You fat asshole, send a picture of your face in the chat and we will see if you should suicide or not.

What makes you so sure you're a woman anyways? Have you tried hitting the gym?
Have you tried seeing a man? Do you have a girlfriend?

Why jump right to suicide?
Send a pic of yourself

Attached: Snapchat-409434926.jpg (649x1280, 194.75K)

Fucking hell, I'm trying to set one up but it has to send me a text to verify my account and so naturally I've got no service and can't get texts. FML.

You fuck, RESPOMD!!
DONT JUST THREATEN TO KILL YOURSELF AND LEAVE YOU ASSHILE !

Apparently, Any Forums won't allow me to post links to gofundme. Oh well.

Sorry, I went out for a walk and Any Forums hates IP addresses that aren't my apartment :3

>send a picture of your face in the chat
Not sending my face here, I can be very, very easily doxxed for reasons that are themselves doxxable

>What makes you so sure you're a woman anyways?
The idea of masculinizing further is disgusting to me. I am in the process of lasering my body hair + beard hair off, and do wish I had a womens body (though I don't have genital dysphoria). I also have met other trans women, and feel an intense longing to be in their shoes.

>Have you tried hitting the gym?
I have! I went consistently for 3 months, and I enjoyed the noob gains I built up, but it didn't really resolve the emotional issues. I also have a relatively healthy lifestyle, I sleep 7-8 hours a day, have a great diet, etc. I still feel this way

>Have you tried seeing a man?
No, I would never want to be with a man unless I'm a woman

>Do you have a girlfriend?
No, can't attract one

You just modify the link until Any Forums accepts it...

Attached: artworks-6vjkU2fWoGjyNCCs-toATmQ-t500x500.jpg (500x500, 27.85K)

ah forgot to respond to these

Sweet, I'll check these out, thank you user!

I'd love to do this, but I know very few trans people irl, and am friends with none...I'd be happy to pay her way if she's interesting enough

>Not sending my face here, I can be very, very easily doxxed for reasons that are themselves doxxable
if youre gonna kill yourself why the fuck do you care

g0fundm3.com
/f/help-miles-pay-off-his-debt?utm_source=customer&utm_medium=copy_link&utm_campaign=p_cf+share-flow-1

Hope that's easy to figure out.

I don't want people who will recognize me to know that I'm planning this. It's a small chance, but one that I don't really want to take

argh gofundme apparently doesnt allow for anonymous donations. got a crypto address? this isnt trans related, but i can send 100 bucks of eth if it'll help

Don't worry about it, I do appreciate the thought though.

:( sorry, im just paranoid

im gonna go to bed in a bit, feel free to drop a crypto address here in case you reconsider