FTM?

What I don't understand is why anybody would wanna turn themselves into a male when they were a cute female begin with? Why do you want to make yourself look ugly?

Attached: 1641681488169.png (660x574, 89.26K)

afabs make no sense

Maybe because they’re a different person than you and thus have a different perspective?

I want facial hair and I don’t like having tits. I don’t get why anyone would give up maleness to be an ugly girl. It goes both ways

Being able to build muscle easier seems cool

Gender dysphoria? I don't feel comfortable being female regardless of whether or not I was cute. My mom used to force me to dress pretty in hopes that I would want to go back to being a girl after I realized how cute and pretty I could be. Didn't work, I was miserable. Also, FTMs are often hot as fuck after transitioning.

Doesn't get it

that works good for guys that are like 6 ft tall and I feel big bones and big hands. Smaller people who have little body parts look better as women. If I were a big male able to defend myself, I'd have been male. So, how do you plan to work it out in a female body?

I don't see how when they got that little round head that gets bald, just looks funny to me. It doesn't look right you look like you got all your body in your ass and you don't have big enough hands? I'm not trying to put mtf on a pedestal because most of them are too funny too. It just makes more sense to fear adult male responsibilities than it does to wish them having a disadvantage? If you're the kind of person that has hard time adjusting to adulthood it's just easier as a female, think about it

>noooo girls are cute!11!!!1
>men are ugly!!1!1!
boys are cuter than girls retard

They might not have been cute in the first place, or maybe they don't want to be cute and they want to be tough

(Which is kinda cute, sorry)

Tough enough to compete against big genetic males? Males are so masculine! I just can't see how somebody brought up as a female can really compete?
I had like a half a dose I've been treated like the girl is child and that would mean raised as a very feminine boy that got to play dolls got to play imaginary games being a princess. Very unusual but only half as strong as dosage my older sister got. She could not have been a boy under any circumstances. That would mean that you have to be in pretty credible people to want to be able to handle the masculine role be a soldier going off to war all that stuff that men are expected to do and for good reason women are soft cuddly and not good fighters.

What I don't understand is why anybody would wanna turn themselves into a female when they were a cute male begin with? Why do you want to make yourself look ugly?

Another one of these posts huh

Attached: midgy8.jpg (828x891, 239.37K)

FtMs make me angry because being a man sucks and the idea that somebody would willingly give up female status pisses me off.

Males aren't usually cute though. Children are cute and women look like children facially. Women are cute because they look a lot like youthful children. When boy starts to become more masculine from their testosterone they lose their cuteness and either looks like handsome men or end up looking like trolls. Most who transition to female where the trolls.

Are you ESL or just retarded
I felt this way as a kid but in the exact opposite direction lol
t. FtM

Humanity was a mistake.

Ftms are legitimately mentally ill broken people, and mtfs are all fetishists that get off doing their shit in public and posting about it on the internet.
Stop putting lady pads in your fucking butts ffs

Most MTF's and FTM's uniquely suffer from desiring a nearly unattainable level of gender-specific attractiveness

The main difference is that MTF's can throw money at that desire and have it, mostly, be met. Tall women exist, heighthons aren't that big of a deal

FTM's cannot fix their height or overall frame, so they often end up looking strange

I'm retarded is there any reason why an autistic retard can't post?
I read the rules and it didn't say anything about retards not being able to post.
That's one of the reasons I transition. You have to agree that it's easier if you're kind of a dumbo to live in a world is a woman that is a man. Women often pick a man that stronger more intelligent and more capable than she is. Suggesting that it happens the other way around sounds funny.
It all begins in high school her before that time even, boys are supposed to want to get a car why is it supposed to pay the weight on a date. Girls don't have to make that decision they don't have to worry about whether or not they have enough money I just have to look nice and be friendly. I know that once I start live it as a Woman by life got a whole lot easier. I did better in school and I even got out of 16 tickets because I told them that if I got a ticket my husband would hit me.

because people don't exist soley to be attractive incel faggot

What is ugly lol

Attached: juhrys.jpg (3280x2464, 858.26K)

It's like Gender dysphoria is a legitimate medical condition..

No, the best passing ftms are miles ahead of the most butchered and sliced up mtf results. You can add to a frame easily, it's a lot harder to take stuff away.

He's a good-looking guy but did he used to be a female?
I'm not claiming that I know all the answers but I'm going to tell you right now something I want you to hear me out. I was born a male at least that's what I believe and let me tell you something I never could look that good as a male no matter what you did to me I always would have had a funny little face and a goofy little expression and just like somebody that can't really take care of themselves very well. It was a whole lot easier for me to be a female and go on dates with a boyfriend that could take me out and tell me things have fun with me.

I don’t get it. Being a guy might be a bad experience for you, me and all other trannies, but 99% of AMAB are cool with being a guy, so it clearly isn’t an inherently bad thing. And FtMs have the same problem just in the opposite direction, I think it’s kinda easy to sympathise because of that.

The ugliness.

Attached: jamie-wilson-fb6.png (1200x630, 1.41M)

Why do you got to say it like that you little pig? How do you have to be a little pig about it? It's like you don't mind females that changed into males but you hate males that change into females? I don't understand why you have that bias unless you think men are better than women?

You look really cute to the other kid turns me on a little bit more because there's something about him that looks like he likes girls you look more gay

The poster you’re responding to is a selfposter, that’s what he looks like and yes he was born female.

Ftms be a bro and let me test my snake against your front hole strength
The test is to see what happens when I just poke it into you and you tense yourself up to see how long you can repel the prodding penis

Because half the stuff marketed to the trans community is just short of butchery, put people eat it up and then use peer pressure to stop others pointing out it looks like shit. Most FFS is a scam that does barely anything for example, but nobody will say it was a waste of money.