Why do you wanna be a tranny?

Why do you wanna be a tranny?
You will just be weaker and dumber than a cis guy while remaining uglier and taller than a cis woman. Literally the worst life choice you could make

Attached: 200-2006671_pepe-the-frog-question.png (900x940, 55.35K)

>taller than a cis woman
lol based, that's literally the only bad thing about being a woman and trannies get to avoid it

>Why do you wanna be a tranny?
What makes you think I wanted this

Your transitioning no one forces you to take hrt

Because, though not a perfect transformation and reach of the target, it will bring them closer to the target then where they started, which makes them happy.

I have a feeling you might not be too smart user

KYS TRANNY RETARD

nono you've got it backwards retard
>stronger, taller, more bepenised than a cis woman
>cuter, more delicate, more emotionally intelligent than a cis man
it's the best of both worlds

Attached: 1637700234538.jpg (699x485, 38.42K)

gender dysphoria

That’s like telling a diabetic person to cure their problem by not using insulin, retard.

No reason to get that angry you know

Whys that?
It's not a physical illness that kills you, you don't die from gender dysphoria if you don't take hrt

Attached: 1647471129592.png (540x960, 145.25K)

If I don't troon out I will sui because of my mental illness

lots of incurable chronic illnesses aren't fatal but theyre still chronic and painful and deserves treatment

I think it's cute that they get off by femininity themselves but it's a bit extreme to take body altering hormones imo
Emotional intelligence is low iq people cope

Lol triggered

dysphoria

All that means is that you need psychological help and not inject yourself with hormones that alter your physiology
Yes you deserve treatment but why does the treatment have to be so extreme?

I know Autists tend to copy words and phrases they hear from other people, but canned copy/paste responses are not the end all be all of conversations. You should try to come up with your own original thoughts sometimes.

Attached: 1644790129049.jpg (600x549, 33.69K)

I'm autist but I still got empathy for trannies. I just feel like it's the wrong solution for their problems they just feel not accepted so they take radical decisions when they should just learn to love and accept themselves the way they are. I'm not religious but I think there is a reason you are born the way you are in the body you are