Tfw a pooner in my class came out to everyone in school

>tfw a pooner in my class came out to everyone in school
>tfw I'm too scared to even come out to my family
Holy fuck kill me please

Attached: Cat-1.jpg (750x422, 22.72K)

That's because attention is all that matters to females who claim to be not a woman.

Don’t worry user, I’m too scared to come out too and I’ve been on HRT for almost 5 months.

Yeah yeah whatever
Yeah I'm absolutely terrified of coming out despite knowing that my family will be supportive

come out with them user.

if liddle pooner can do it. you can too.

It's easier sooner than later.
I thought my mum would be supportive when I came out. She hasn't spoken to me in a week. It sucks but I think she'll come around and I'm glad I did it at 4mo hrt not 2yrs
Also pooner is a gross meme, ftms are cute and I'd way rather be one than mtf ;w;

Absolutely not an option. The liddle pooner is allowed to do this because ftms are seen as non threatening, I live in a slav country I would get physically assaulted and sent to ER if I came out

women can not be trans

I know that the sooner the better but it's too fucking scary
And yeah idk why everyone here is mean to ftms

>The liddle pooner is allowed to do this because ftms are seen as non threatening
You said liddle pooner!!!! I'm laughing so much irl.
>I live in a slav country I would get physically assaulted and sent to ER if I came out
Well that depends, if you have a good judgment that there are those kind of people there then maybe you shouldn't.

They're mean in general because they hate themselves. Any Forums is shit, you're better off being a discord tranny with a bunch of supportive friends than seeing this deranged shit all day

>You said liddle pooner!!!! I'm laughing so much irl
You said it first?
>Well that depends, if you have a good judgment that there are those kind of people there then maybe you shouldn't.
I mean I'd never come out to them even if I had a 100% guarantee that they'd be accepting

Eh I like Any Forums, this place allowed me to overcome my fear of talking to people online because of the anonymity it gives you

>You said it first?
It's such a funny word.

>I mean I'd never come out to them even if I had a 100% guarantee that they'd be accepting
baka you have only yourself to blame then. at least liddle pooner is brave.

I know he's brave, I'm a coward and I hate that

Damn a pooners got more balls than a limp wrist sissy. Figuratively, of course.

>I know he's brave, I'm a coward and I hate that
would a transbian kiss help?

>Sissy
I hate that word so much
I'm straight

>I'm straight
*kisses you*

No

>No
it's too late the deed is done.