Do normies understand about the two types of trans women...

Do normies understand about the two types of trans women? I feel they must at least be getting an inkling by now due to actually being exposed to them?

What about people who actually work in trans health care, they must understand, surely?

Attached: the two types.jpg (525x292, 47.73K)

the two types of transwomen are actually 'try to be feminine and not horribly obnoxious and male brained/looking' & 'i have a beard and will never take hormones, where are your children i must speak with them in private' not hsts and agp. fuck rapehons genocide rapehons

>What about people who actually work in trans health care, they must understand, surely?
I sometimes wonder what my endo thinks about me showing up in regular manmode to renew my prescription

this. reminder that pic is considered le agp. the dichotomy fucking sucks

Attached: 1592502313979.png (591x879, 531.19K)

No, they think all trannies are gay men who want to rape straight men. But desu, they also think drag queens are trannies so

normie consciousness of transwomen throughout history
>prehistoric: either monsters to be killed or special god touched people to be feared and respected as one of natures mircales
>classical: men who are feminine and you can fuck
>medieval: demon possessed sinners to be killed or valuable assets to the state due to their incongruence with common life
>renaissance: the same as medieval
>colonial era: exotic mentally ill degenerates get rid of em
>early modern: prostitutes
>atomic age: curiosities from science fiction, hidden enough from society that it's neet to see one
>post ww2 pre-internet: mentally ill degenerates who need to be lobotomized
>information age: either natural homosexual socially acceptable people who still should live in poverty and be on the margins of society or a plague of politically activated perverts trying to destroy the world and our values.

my point is the "agp hsts" thing is subconciously in all information age people who think about transwomen

you don't need to put "you can fuck" in a description of men from the classical era. they knew you could fuck men back then

I don't get it why do you do that?

the point is that was all they were seen as. the point of being vulgar was that they were relegated to sex objects

t. midwit who read a couple of wikipedia articles about sporus and hijras

lots of men were relegated to sex objects back then though. like, they literally had a tradition of fucking the teen boys they were teaching philosophy

you got me! do you have a better history of the common view on trannies?

They definitely don't. The liberal normies use a single stereotype that's a mix of HSTS and AGP traits (usually mostly HSTS) like having dysphoria since you could speak, being attracted to men, and being unusually smart. The conservative normies often literally think you are crossdressers who got a surgical vagina, they don't even know how HRT works.
I don't think you can expect normies to care about nerd shit like Blanchard's theory, that's like expecting them to know the difference between schizoid and avoidant PD rather than just labeling you a weird loner and moving on.

You literally just made this shit up based on common stereotypes of each era.

yeah i did, i made that shit up. tell me why i'm wrong.

I know enough to know that's wrong but not enough to give a full description. Which is why I stfu, just like you should have.

nah i'm going to keep lying on the internet until i get the truth

Go die in a fire.

no thanks. i got misinformation to spread online

cursed thread