Contrapoints keeps posting HIDDEN MESSAGE of PhilosophyTube

so remember when natalie said she hides hidden codes in her tweets? well lately she has been talking about PT a lot in her tweets. she is talking about pet rat candy but she spells it PEET. if you say that out loud it sounds like PEE-T or PT. she also made the rat candy look like a bloody dildo as if to say PT is the rat or the rapist.

Attached: 98B951E9-B619-4EFD-B4FE-E36218A0BF85.jpg (1284x1955, 463.52K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

no she's not she's just doing boomer humor

Holy shit, what a cringy tweet

yea but she said this twice and both times spelled it PEE T when the real thing is just called pet rat.

are you the user with the disability?

if so, you need to seek help immediately. I'm not joking.

yea i have a disability and yea i do get help im sorry

this is like a two year old meme are you guys goldfish

More schizo threads, you love to see it

sorry i didnt know that and no im not

This is ancient lore in terms of the internet.

Attached: 469.png (512x497, 258.07K)

i was only here for 1 year im sorry

Wait, this is about that guy dissecting a jelly mouse, right? I legitimately forgot that video was a thing

thats like my estrogen on the plate

You should take those too and become a good housewife

ewwww what?

You’re forgiven.

i did take my 2nd estrogen pill just now but to save the 3rd one for later and oh sorry im not maried to anyone now

ok thank you

youtu be/T4r91mc8pbo

im sorry that link dosent work

>yea i have a disability and yea i do get help im sorry
I tried to say this nicely several times over the past few weeks but I don't know any other way now

I mean you no ill will, but if you post a thread on this board again, you are going to regret it. you are making people suffer due to your cognitive deficits, and you can't understand why or how you're doing so, again due to your cognitive deficits. you're a monkey flailing around with a lightsaber. you don't know what the fuck you're doing and are causing nothing but pain and turmoil for people. the next time you post a thread, I'm going to start informing others about who you are, how you found this community, and what you've been doing. I will make sure this is posted in each future thread

I'm not trying to make you feel bad and don't want to be cruel to you, and I sincerely apologize because I really don't have anything against you at all, but I know of no other way to make you stop doing this. please, please do not post a thread in this board again. ideally, you should stop posting entirely, or if you do, restrict it to casual things about yourself or whatever. stop inserting yourself into other people's lives. stop obsessing over e-celebrities. focus on your own life.