Dad trying to be supportive of me

>dad trying to be supportive of me
>starts calling me sweetie and other girly pet names like he does my sisters
I love him, but it's embarrassing.......

Attached: 1408869091849.jpg (680x680, 252.36K)

It's never going to be enough for you.

wdym?

>want to "be a woman"
>want the support of the people around you
>get that support
>complain about it
What the fuck is that matter with you?

Shes complaining because it makes her want to fuck him

youre dad is kinda supposed to be embarrassing desu. youre even allowed to whine at him about it a little bit, but it wont matter. He's still gunna keep doing it bc you'll always be his little girl :>

Lucky

>gets the genuine love of her Dad
>not happy about it
I hate you. I would do anything for this you evil ingrate.

Attached: 1552008489499.gif (333x333, 1.77M)

I'm just saying I'm not used to being called that and it's a bit of change for me

god i wish my dad saw me as his daughter :( you’re rly lucky user

kinda fembrained if OP is a youngshit, lots of teenage and college aged girls are fucking terrors to their nice parents for no reason.

Does anyone have that video of the trans streamer with the incredibly supportive dad where she starts violently screeching at him for telling the pizza delivery guy she’s trans

giwtwm
my parents know but i havent wanted to talk to or interact with them in a long time and i dont need to embarass my dad further

Had this with my best friend kinda. Whenever they said something accepting it made me feel kinda embarrassed, tho I was still questioning it all so maybe that played into it but bottom line, I get you. Just because you want it doesn't mean you're used to it, and it's fine to be embarrassed, you'll probably get over it

Thanks user. one of the few good posts here every seems so bitter and mad for no reason

trust me its better than the opposite, my parents rejected that notion

>so bitter and mad
Welcome to Any Forums lol
But yeah, most of em have been through a lot. They're good people dealt a bad hand, so don't take their attitude too personally

I get you. I think it feels awkward to have an affectionate father. I love that guy, but getting called pet names after half a lifetime of him calling me simply by my first name feels really weird. I’m appreciative of him being supportive though

My father thinks I’m a failure and the monument of everything that went wrong in his life…

The vast majority of people have unaccepting parents, and among the few with accepting parents, very rarely are they as accepting as your father. Of course we're jealous. Cherish your dad for us.

What are you doing on this board, there’s so many better places to be, your life is good. You live with your parents and they see you as their daughter, why would you come to a board that serves as a bucket for all us miserable crabs to commiserate our self hate and horrific life experience.
You have such a promising future, being here only hurts you. It’s too late for us, it’s not too late for you.

Attached: 227BFE6E-BCAD-4ED3-8AA6-807610077D5F.jpg (975x1219, 200.27K)

I’m like half certain that this thread is bait but Jesus Christ it’s good because you’ve got me crying in my bed right now

Like atleast a quarter of the board are extremely racist

Got it. I'll email him and tell him to call you "bitch" and "slut" instead, so things will be less embarrassing.