Tfw you're a straight chaser and you suddenly find yourself getting caught in discussions arguing and defending tranners

>tfw you're a straight chaser and you suddenly find yourself getting caught in discussions arguing and defending tranners

Attached: 1647783889899.png (300x300, 76.37K)

what's the issue?

kys

Been there and even said I'd date a trans girl. Now everyone thinks I'm gay and still no trans gf.

it feels weird because I'm just a guy and never really cared about this stuff but I also don't like seeing transphobia. shit makes my blood boil

Take your pills.

That makes you a faggot.

fuck off

Congratulations user you're becoming a good person.

and? trying to protect what we love is the most rational choice

get out of my head

you’re doing gods work. please don’t feel guilty for defending an oppressed minority

I have been with my guy 6 years. You can find a trans gf eventually. Probably need to look in a big city though bc we are kinda rare.

he doesnt feel guilty he just realized that he defends trannies as if he were a tranny because ofc he is a tranny

schizo post

yeah this is pretty much what I meant
whenever someone shits on trannies I feel personally attacked even though I'm not one. so it feels weird
I WILL protect cute trannies

You're doing that thing called becoming a faggot. It's obvious you can't get actual pussy for whatever reason, and you denigrate yourself by letting these freaks make up for it. Come now, boy. You mean to tell me that if a sane, non genitally mutilated woman showed up wanting to date, you wouldn't go for it and drop these animals? Get some self respect and stop lowering yourself. You can get an actual woman.

who hurt you?

shut the fuck up retard I can fuck both women and transwomen

Based user! you're feeling empathy and that's seriously amazing!!! ʕっ•ᴥ•ʔっ

Attached: images.jpg (239x211, 9.57K)

OP likes sucking dick