Im having a fucked up moment

im having a fucked up moment
i’m a passer who’s been in a straight t4t relationship w my also passing boyfriend for over 6 months. right now, he’s away on a business trip and will be for the next few days. for some reason, during this time, i’ve started to develop an overwhelming urge to cheat on him and fuck other men. i just miss the back and forth of flirting and the butterflies. i feel so fucked up. i love him a lot i just feel like he’s not fulfilling me physically

Attached: 4B7C4AD6-9536-4C5A-9CCF-38C3D5454CDB.jpg (862x687, 66.24K)

>i love him a lot i just feel like he’s not fulfilling me physically
sounds like the average relationship with a poonboy

desu i dont really think so. he’s taller and broader than i am, and can pick me up like im nothing and throw me around. he’s a lot more “alpha” than most men or whatever. i just dont feel satisfied as of recently. he’s completely my type and loves me unselfishly

>desu i dont really think so
still is the case tho

ok so like. what do i do? fucking cheat on him? lmfao

if you want to take dicks so badly, you should break up, cheating should never be an option

can confirm

t. mtf dating pooner

right but i really love him. and he should make me satisfied. he’s literally a 6’3 220 pound weightlifter chad type. and he’s an amazing fucking cook and can fuck like an acrobat. why am i not satisfied??

>straight t4t
KEK

?

>two expert larpers get tired of pretending

>why am i not satisfied??
because you want dick

Dont even think about it, you WILL regret it

maybe. sometimes i fantasize about him having a real dick and cumming in me, but i dont think thats enough to make me feel this way

Hahahahahahaha you want a big strong man to cum up your house and your little pooner "bf" can't do it.

Fr if a person can't please you physically just break up with them and find a hot guy with a dad bod to dig out your asshole

>he’s literally a 6’3 220 pound weightlifter chad type
should have made a better larp

Your dumb BPD brain cannot handle abandonment and is now seeking out other people that will unconditionally love you (spoiler alert: they won't, only your bf will)

good catch

it’s not a larp but ok lol. he comes from a tall family and is a gym rat, what do you expect

i dont have bpd. i think im just a slut with a high sex drive

So I believe this may be caused by you not believing you are worthy of love so you leave people before they leave you. The solution is learning to love yourself which is daily work. Good luck.