How many of you would be willing to be a stay at home boiwife?

How many of you would be willing to be a stay at home boiwife?

Attached: D0D055BD-E702-4D1E-A2E9-ED19B3A7FF64.jpg (640x637, 74.21K)

every single bottom here would like this

yes

But no bottom here looks that fem and cute, so no one would support them.

well yeah literally nobody on the planet looks like an anime boy.

trannies here are useless and lazy and cant even cook. how can they be wives of anyone.

literally no, a metal cage surrounding any part of my body sounds extremely painful and uncomfy, let alone a dick that swells

honestly trying to do chores while being caged is such an amazing feeling. when you dick keeps pulsating and pressing against the cage and your brain goes to mush while you try to carry on .hmmmmmmmmm.
t. horny pervert in a dress.

I want to make love to you user.

You should sweep the dust on my floor sometimes

I've had several boyfriends that took care of me

Look, I'm top, like 100% top I swear, but if someone (read male or at least malebrained) offered me be a househusband/boiwife in dress right out of nowhere and gave me reasonable garanties, I'd do it. No doubts, except maybe the cage thing. If I were more concerned about my own happiness than some impossible cause to die for, that is.

that is so sweet and I would let you tease and even fuck me a bit while I keep your house clean but I am a bald guy in my 30s ... sorry to disappoint.

Sounds hot as fuck. I want to go up behind someone caged and doing chores and just start playing with their body to get them all flustered and then tell them to get back to work.

Plastic?

any kind of restriction like that still sounds really painful. i don't have a small dick so maybe that's it

i would only be a boiwife on weekends, still have to work. also, no cage.

sounds like a fun Sunday morning.
could you just ... please ... bring a vibrator to better tease me.

Way too hot

Attached: 1633202545563.jpg (834x1024, 99.97K)

Of course, it would just be a taste of what was to come though once you'd finished your chores. Maybe it could be a remote one so you wouldn't know when it was going to happen.

In an ideal world I’d like to have a harem of 3-6 cute boywives that all are able to work from home with me. We make a ton of money all living in a giant house in the middle of nowhere.

You sound creepy.

id be one of his wives desu although im probably not cute enough

why not both? back goes remote toy just to keep me on my toes but front I want to feel you close and tremble a bit in anticipation before you press down the vibrator on the cage that contains my straining dick.

Why? I don’t wanna force anyone :(

well, it prevents full erections in the first place, so there shouldn't be any pressure.

>want to do that
>even look feminine
>190cm
any 2m tall husband?

I hope a time comes when your kind is ready to settle for less kek
>t. 1.86cm

hmmm, it still sounds a little uncomfy. if anyone with experience would like to describe the feeling..

plastic is still really uncomfy. you have to use some silicon/rubber ones. They don't hurt your dick but contain it. the straining pulsating sensation is making me horny just thinking about it.

I've spoken to maybe five different people with this exact fantasy. I want a cute housewife (male) so badly.
I'm game if you're willing to dote on a 172cm manlet.

Attached: 76ade2f09fedb0e0580de8b51fb54ce8.png (1072x1500, 950.57K)