>looking for a quick fuck
>Agree to meet up at shitty motel
>Get dressed up all cute for him and get shaved smooth
>Knock on the door
>It's a family...
>Text him and find out he mistyped it
>Find the actual room
>There's 3 guys
Am I dead? I'm in the bathroom rn and not sure if I should be calling the police.

Attached: pants-uh-theyre-called-twinks-carry-petite-bottoms.jpg (800x783, 104.68K)

uwu accept that you're gonna get used soon, bottom

op's so fuking stupid

>taimi hookup
this would be STD central even if it was just 1 guy

Why did you enter the motel room and not leave immediately?

Fr tho just say you forgot something in your car book it as soon as you get out the door

Get fucked, in all senses.

It's kinda hot but I'm also pretty scared. The shortest dude still has 6" on me easily and all of them have decent muscle. Wish me luck I'm leaving the bathroom and accepting my fate

OP is dead

It is over

I'm alive!
After I got out we got high and he asked if I wanted them to leave and even though I'm socially retarded and unable to say no, it did make me feel a lot more comfortable being asked. After that they treated me like a princess, and even wore condoms. I achieved 2 prostate orgasms with one of them being face down in the bed and the second being held up by my legs. All around pretty glad I didn't run away although I definitely should have.

I'm too high to drive home and my ass is still sore from attempted dp so I'm gonna sleep this off. I kinda hope we can do this again in the future. I've never felt as powerless as having 2 guys hold me up by my legs while third fucks my ass until I cum

you're sleeping there?

He left the key with me and Im gonna use the bar lock thing that keeps the door from opening more than a few inches so why not?

They even wore condoms... Like your suprised. Holy shit anytime there's unexpected ppl, esp in a motel of all places. Gtfo 180 out the door, it's a robbery or gangbang.

Though im glad it went ok, but damn like gangbangs with dudes you don't know is beyond risky behavoir. I though E turned you into a sensitive demure creature. Not the seedy desires of a homo.

Prog turns the sex drive back up, I get unbearably horny sometimes.

ive never heard of taimi... is it really that easy to get fucked like this?

Holy. Fucking. Shit.

We're just off the tail of a recent wave and you pull shit like this?

Mask on, stay inside, and DO ABSOLUTELY NOT ENGAGE IN GROUP SEX.

This pandemic will never end as long as people like you keep doing stuff like this.

Now to keep on topic, this whole thing sounds incredibly risky in pretty much every other way possible too. To anyone reading this thread and thinks it sounds hot, DON'T. You'll run a high risk of getting mugged or hatecrimed.

im glad im a pure girl, i fell madly in love with the 2nd person i had a connection with on taimi, she had rainbow liked me, she is the most intense passionate love i have ever felt it is completely overwhelming and feeling this way is what i am meant for

Holy Reddit

if everyone is confirmed clean and vaxxed, and they're on taimi they will be, it'll be okay. if you're not vaxxed by now it's ur fault

Should I trust this app? They want my Google account and I don't feel safe about it. I use okcupid but the guys usually don't read I'm trans and freak out at me when they find out I'm trans.

Attached: 20220316_093103.jpg (1612x1080, 156.7K)

I'm unvaccinated, its a Jewish psyop

we know kayla