In the future all men will be ftms and all women will be mtf and you will accept it as reality

in the future all men will be ftms and all women will be mtf and you will accept it as reality

Attached: 1625128521720.png (844x658, 18.16K)

I love this photo

cute

i want ftm bf so bad

There's a series of science fiction novels called "The Culture" series. Members of the culture are genetically engineered to have some interesting biological properties. For example, they can change sex at will, and go back and forth as many times as they like. They meditate to start the process, and they morph over the next 6 months or so. It is a complete, and perfect transition, and the practice is 100% socially acceptable. In fact, everyone is encouraged to change sex at least once in their life. Not doing so will make people raise an eyebrow. This is a very minor detail in the series. I wouldn't suggest reading these books for that reason alone.

so sweet

Cute photo. I still believe it would be weird to sleep with a man, who is significantly smaller than me lol

No that’s just hot

hey

not even hons like manlets, no escape

and smart fellas will be fart smellas

>years since last st4t relationship
2022 is going to be my year sisters. This time I will get a ftm bf

I wish I had a ftm bf. I would fill him with so much cum.

ITT, lots of people with "dysphoria" who want to use their dick to engage in heterosexual sex while still being part of an oppressed minority, LGBT. (but Bs aren't real and no one likes Ls, Gs can stay but really it should only be TTTT)

based, player of games was cool

ftms use a strap to top their mtf gfs
obviously

Translation: I want to see the white race die because I think they're meanies.

other races will be t4t too

We all know this lgbt shit is mostly whites. It's getting pushed hard in that direction by racial extinction fetishists.

hello blahaj

actually white people are statistically underrepresented among trans people

X

>in the future all men will be ftms and all women will be mtf and you will accept it as reality
Nope.
I'm happy being a regular male.