Will my voice ever pass?

will my voice ever pass?
voca.ro/1hYxLlIFTvq7

Attached: 76937591-4BE8-4A22-854C-03D3AA16BEBA.jpg (1951x1413, 262.36K)

Other urls found in this thread:

voca.ro/1i1pqu6bE9ca
voca.ro/1nFBwZAyoJZj
voca.ro/1l2ofYF70tro
voca.ro/1lpmwUikPBfL
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

pls respon

Buy one of these, and pass to the afterlife.

Attached: unknown.png (619x495, 217.7K)

If that's falsetto you need to start again from vocal weight. I think it is from the sound. I can't judge until you give me a clip out of falsetto. If that's already not falsetto then it's gritty as fuck rn but good news yes you will eventually pass hard if you do your fucking straw exercises

Me on the left.

straw exercises?

Typical mtf voice kek

Attached: 385.jpg (317x267, 21.84K)

Wait lol is that you glaceon friend

Your baseline sounds like a really solid starting place but you're doing like no resonance work

Go to OVC discord and ask for Hearths VFE routine. Or look up tom burke straw exercise sequence

yeah it’s me XD
idk. i try to do resonance work but i don’t really understand it. i have no idea how to make my muscles do what the guides are telling me to make them do

alright thanks

will my voice ever pass?
voca.ro/1i1pqu6bE9ca
voca.ro/1nFBwZAyoJZj
voca.ro/1l2ofYF70tro

YES IT DOES YOU FUCKING PIECE OF SHIT STOP SHITTING UP EVERY VOICE THREAD YOU NARCISSIST

You sound as if you're speaking loudly. Train in a quieter voice, its easier to begin that way. You can work on volume later.

Your larynx does not sound lifted. You want to shorten the distance between the vocal resonance and the front of the lips. I trained with swallow-hold method, I think people say its bad or something but whatever.

Your pitch changes sound arbitrary, like you read in a guide that you should move your pitch around a lot so you're doing it virtually at random. This will sound more natural the more you use your femme voice.

Prioritize the fundamentals. You have to work the muscles in order to make them do what you want them to. Remember that you are literally strength training your vocal chords.

Then start mimicking women's voices in movies and TV. Turn subtitles on and read their lines at the same time or immediately after they do. Match their pitch and speaking pattern as precisely as you possibly can.

Keep practicing.

chill bruh ong you actin up

Yes!

Attached: 1616902879459.jpg (828x717, 97.38K)

easy for you to poke fun at my race like that i'd fucking break you ribs if we met irl

thanks, screenshotted this
my adam’s apple goes up, is it still possible my larynx isn’t being raised?

voca.ro/1lpmwUikPBfL

Here glaceonfriend I hope this helps. I kinda made a custom exercise for you at the end forgot to explain the reasoning. You're dropping your soft palate and letting air go through your nose, probably confusing it with OPC which means you have got a habit of opening the soft palate the more you raise resonance. so at the end I demo the opposite - scaling up soft palate closure as your resonance increases, which should help you break this habit. Good luck

It passes now but practice makes perfect

thanks so much i think i understand better now

probably not raised enough. you want to be able to get that shit basically in the back of your throat if you need to.