How does a tranny avoid hitting the wall as badly as emma did...

How does a tranny avoid hitting the wall as badly as emma did? If ciswomen look this bad at just 31 I don't want to imagine what i'll look like at the same age.

Attached: 1632483163856.jpg (1536x2048, 331.42K)

this is what the 16.5 bmi /fa/gs want you to look like

don't spend your 20s doing coke and getting fucked by disgusting hollywood execs

Literally who is that?

Emma Watson.

she dont even look bad wtf???

Oh wow, I honestly couldn't tell. That's not a great pic (for her at least) and she does look extremely thin but it's the worst pic of her from that event by a mile and she still looks pretty good. I'd hardly call it "hitting the wall".

riight. keep telling that to yourself.

Attached: 1639879217961.png (528x890, 208.04K)

Out here picking cherries huh

she's getting dragged for filth for this picture all over the internet omg

I really wish she would wear sunscreen, we're the same age and I'm worried because of all of her sun damage.

thank god i've been religiously wearing sunscreen every time I go out since 22
not that I went outside that much to begin with since i'm a neet

youre not a woman, not sure why you compare. compare yourself to your fellow faggot in dress

Same, I'm a bit of a agoraphobic so I don't go out much and if I do it's usually long sleeves and with sunscreen

tfw australian
gonna get fucked by sun damage even tho i started wearing sunscreen

if you're really dedicated you could go outside with a UV-protecting umbrella.

supposedly UVA rays (the ones responsible for aging) aren't filtered by the atmosphere regardless so they should be the same here, aside from the sun being closer during summer but from the math I did that should only increase the amount of sun-induced aging by

I don't worry because I rarely go outside

You haven’t go her hairline right. Look closely. She has a quite pronounced widows peak that she is hiding by not dyeing the roots there. It’s actually a really good idea for her natural hair colour and skin combo.

Look at her pictures from other recent events- i genuinely just think she's having a bad day overall here lol.

- 0.1% Retin-A gel/cream applied to face once every night
- 110 SPF applied every day, even if it's dark out
- Drink green tea every day
- Take a vitamin E supplement daily
- Get at least 8 hours of sleep per day
- Don't smoke or drink, obviously
- Go easy on the fast food
- Eat some fruits and veggies every day
- And eliminate as much stress and negativity from your life as possible

>look at this picture of her making an meme facial expression that exaggerates all the wrinkles