/gaygen/ bf edition

old

Attached: Screenshot_20220315-030144-098.png (720x955, 562.02K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ZYJJxWvVgUw
twitter.com/AnonBabble

I was on discord .con N Samuel messaged me pm and said if I didn't Marty him I would die and now im used good

why is he so afraid

Attached: 3D8DA2FF-8985-43A2-AE31-5C28E7A1223C.jpg (640x961, 375.63K)

vcposter hates the poor. fuck you rich privileged piece of shit.

if you know your child is gay is it okay to expose him to gay culture early on? lmao

No he doesn’t he’s friends with trailer trash like gd

Armchair psychologists of Any Forums, can you diagnose me?

First thing I want to say is I AM NOT FUCKING GAY.

The thought of having sex with a man disgusts me. The anus, and the fact that shit comes from it, disgusts me. Putting my mouth or dick near a guy's ass is fucking disgusting, as is having anything near my asshole. I hate faggots, I am not even remotely attracted to their autistic voices, or the fact they flick their wrists and prance around. I do not want a sweaty hairy deviant retard near me. I love pussy, I love choking and fucking women, I am 100% straight.

But every now and then I just get slightly gay thoughts. I was talking to a gay kid 3 years younger than me, he looked like a fucking nerd, not perfect he had acne and glasses, but he was a cute little twink fuckboy. I just found him really cute and when I saw him across the room chugging a monster trying not to spit it up from laughing, something deep in me wanted to fuck the smile off his face.

Last night, I had one of those lucid moments when you're on the edge of sleep and everything seems crystal clear, and in my dream state I was fucking my guy friend face-to-face, who I had a mutual crush with when we were both 14 (mutual straight guy crush where you're really intense friends, never say it to each other, then memory hole it after a few years), and it felt so right and so good, and I just said out loud "I'm gay" as I roused from my slumber and it felt so pure, so relieving and so calming.

Saying "I'm gay" right now feels just plain untrue. I, if nothing else, like women more than men. I'm not attracted to men beyond acknowledging if they look good. I've never even kissed a man. I have no interest in seeking out a man for sex. I swear to god I'm not repressing anything, I've got no one to impress by acting straight. Half of my friends are dykes, they'd love it if I were a faggot. But I'm not. I just randomly have bouts of extreme homosexual thoughts.

>I AM NOT FUCKING GAY
I diagnose you as faggot

Your a fag in denial

>I AM NOT FUCKING GAY
>half my friends are dykes
user when you finally come out the closet they'll be mouthing it out as you're saying it.

we hate Sam!!!

girl who fart ,,> boy who fart all Ian going to say about that

why aren't you?

classic femchaser biscum
many such cases
NEXT!

these threads aren't very good unless you're extremely high honestly and even then, a bag of cheetos is superior

this week had been especially bad, gemini must be in libra or something bc the girls have been insane

>these threads aren't very good
then why don't you fuck off? you don't have to be here. people who just complain about thread quality like you need to be shot in fortnite.

Listen to this song and EP youtu.be/ZYJJxWvVgUw

Why is Ash crimson such a gay icon?

Attached: Ash_Crimson.png (233x427, 84.6K)

why do people say meth makes you look young? i don't get it.

Meth era

Attached: 1647734653433.jpg (640x634, 284.3K)

Attached: 0AF8D260-266F-4A60-A230-E4F2298FACBE.jpg (640x650, 374.44K)

who dat?

if you're a top, having a small penis, ESPECIALLY if you're a girthlet (it's ok bro, girth matters more to bottoms!!1! fuck off you asshole) then you're just fucked with no recourse. sex, even love isn't in the cards for dicklets. what man feels the heady rush of intimacy after undressing the guy he has a crush on and being told "sorry I have a small cock, do you have any dildos I can fuck you with instead?"

no it fucking isn't comparable to having small cock as a bottom. a dicklet bottom has a dozen avenues to looking attractive, and it has no influence on whether he pleases his partner. he doesn't have to shamefully hide his dick and joke about having a big one then pray to god his partner doesn't comment on it when he drops his trousers. the only thing comparable for a bottom is having a permanently gaping ragged manhole of an asshole, which I'm sure exists but I have never once seen in my life.

you can be handsome, 140 IQ, in great shape, whatever and none of it matters because you drew ONE short straw. the fact that some men will fuck DOGS solely because of their penises speaks volumes. genetics is fucking brutal to tops and I don't even want to hear otherwise.