Nose thread lift

Somebody tell me terrible things about nose thread lifts before I start getting my hopes up. My thinking is, if I can't afford jaw reduction now Facemaker are out, maybe the next best thing would be to get a nose thread lift to both reduce my dorsal hump and to change the angle between the horizontal plane of the nose and the vertical plane of the lower face, so that the angle I hold my head at for my face to appear level straight ahead requires my head to be tilted lower afterwards. It'll mean my brow ridge is slightly further forwards but my chin is also so prominent that I think that trade-off would be worth it since you can get away with a prominent brow much more than a prominent jaw in my part of the world & that way my facial silhouette will be more tapered too, which is good because my extreme maxillary excess combined with huguenot lower facial planes genes is easily my most horrorhon quality (other than my affect/voice). A few of the image results look a little unnatural at the tip but I think that's largely a case of choosing an individual clinic with a good reputation and the least-fudged before-and-after photos. What does concern me though is how the upper philtrum where it connects to the septum is pulled further outwards in a way I can only honestly describe as something possibly kind of offensive so I won't say it. Anyone know if there's a way to minimise that or anybody got any experience with this procedure in general?

Attached: eZy-Watermark_01-05-2021_10-04-07am-1.jpg (948x948, 97.64K)

Other urls found in this thread:

womenshealthmag.com/uk/beauty/skin/a38078435/nose-threading/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Here's an example where the before photo is close to my current nose shape, except the forwards prominence of mine is a bit flatter overall, slightly hooked
womenshealthmag.com/uk/beauty/skin/a38078435/nose-threading/

Attached: nose-threading-before-after-3-1635511931.jpg (2000x1000, 209.76K)

Before looks better and unironically smaller

I can afford to add a slight bit more prominence to my nose if it does this to my face

Attached: troon geometry 101.png (948x948, 812K)

DO NOT GET THREAD LIFTS.
Thread lifts are temporary, the thread starts dissolving after 4-6 months and after a year, in the best case scenario, it's gone. Also complications from thread lifts are a thing and removing them is pita. There's a reason why they died in early 2000s when they first came out, you know, they're shit. But they're now the new fad thanks to tiktokers, but eating tide pods and filing down teeth also became trendy thanks to them, so I'm not surprised.
Why tf are you even considering them? Are you rich? Can you afford to waste money on repeated thread lifts? Iirc, bitch, you're broke. Is that why you're broke?

they're like £1000-2000 for the nose & that's way more achievable than the £20,000 a jaw reduction alone would cost with FacialTeam
Have they really not come along at all since the early 00s? I know they do PLLA threads now which last 2-3 years

Jfc, stay broke.

>stop being poor
not exactly helpful

That's not what I said. I'm telling her that she can continue to stay poor by contentiously wasting money on "cheap" temporary fixes. I'm now wondering what else she's wasting the money on. 1k here, 1k there, ta daaa, 15 quid in the acc.

Post face

This would be the most expensive thing yet, the only stuff I've had done before is 1ml lip filler (£325), 1ml chin cleft filler (also £325), and 50 units masseter botox (about £160 iirc) and that took a long time to save up for

Attached: 1645818160364.png (363x726, 223.03K)

You are weird because you look like a stretched cis girl to me. Id probably bang you. also post ass

The dream. Thankfully mines not as hooked and jewey. Although I do hate when before's don't have makeup but after's do.

Attached: nosejob.jpg (750x734, 71.05K)

These threads are unhealthy.

But in a helpful way, right?

Threads work for 4 months at best. Look into non chirurgical nosejob or save $2000 and go to turkey if it's really bothering you

>non surgical nosejob
but that's what a nose thread lift is marketed as?? what else do you mean?

Mobile format won't let me reply directly to your post. I meant the fillers, they last about 6 months to a year. Prices vary but mostly around 200-400$. But fillers tend to migrate after a while so don't go overboard with them or you'll end up with a pillowface like Kylie Jenner. Personally I think that if your nose really bother you saving for a nosejob will be worth it money and looks wise.

Rhinoplasty before brow reduction or both at the same time?

Lift lift separate or at the same time as rhinoplasty?

Careful!

Attached: nose.jpg (2048x2048, 620.32K)