Most threads are just /tttt/ takes bait nowadays

>most threads are just /tttt/ takes bait nowadays
end this board already

Attached: 0b333b70c147a78ef7b4f0336ed9ed6c19d286b3.jpg (4000x4000, 1.94M)

This board has been 90% unreadable dogshit ever since its inception. I'm sorry to break it to you. The only thing that has changed is that every "uwu boysmell" posting retard now knows that they have an audience of even dumber people on twitter. I post here on occasion to get out any sort of venom that I have so I'm nicer to my students. I suggest you do the same. Once every few weeks, browse this board to make fun of twitter unfuckables. Then leave and be attractive outside.

no, all those nazi-phase, women sports and rightoid threads aren't baits. Wdym.

>Online trans space
>Expect it to not be completely retarded
I don't know what to say, user

this board has gone to shit we dont even get PT and natalie posts anymore its all just edgy teenager shit and unfunny jokes and memes now.

>we dont even get PT and natalie posts anymore
thank fucking god.

fuck you that was the highlight of this board that shit was special to here as the only place we could talk about it now its just traaaaa but edgy

tttt takes and 4tran are running this place into the ground. i come here to vent about my real feelings and pain with other trans people and this was the only trans space where we could do that. i dont come here to be a goddamn zoo animal for people to turn into a screenshot meme on 4tran or tttt takes. i dont post pictures i make here anymore because those assholes will just steal it.

it was like 3 days ago.

i steal from the music threads and sell the beats to teenagers, it's hilarious

We should just take over r9k

Same thing happened to r9k but on a greater scale which is why it's irredeemably shit now

double layered bait desu

implying it isn't taken over by normies

>subtle /blacked/ shit
back to with you

would it be possible to inject life into this board by scripting crazy tripfag drama wwe style

this is a amazing idea
but wwe is so malebrained couldnt you have said like beauty pageants or reality shows or influencer drama?

>pretending drawings fuck black guys
>getting mad about someone pretending drawings fuck black crazy

The internet sure is some shit

because i got this idea while watching wrestling a few nights ago lol

It's annoying when these retards push their fetish everywhere

>subtle details you need familiarity with the fetish to even identify
>noo they're pushing it everywhere

??

cara?

Hard to not have familiarity with it when they post it on every board