M please come back please please please unblock me you cant fucking do this to me please don't leave me alone at a time...

M please come back please please please unblock me you cant fucking do this to me please don't leave me alone at a time like this oh god i dont know what im going to do to myself if this goes on i swear to god i need you so much right now please dont let me go through this alone you know i have noone else and i CANT BE LEFT ALONE RIGHT NOW fuckfuckfuckfuckfuck this cant be happening i dont know how to live without you ive lost everyone in my life and youre all i have so PLEASE come back im sorry for cutting myself already just please dont do this to me. please. im begging you. i cant do this alone

Attached: images (4).jpg (739x415, 26.22K)

are you on meds for BPD?

>when the tranny goes full-schizo
Ooof.

Have you looked into DBT. It's super helpful. I remember doing shit like this and DBT can change your life

im sorry op, good luck

i stopped taking them because they are useless and she is the only person who can take the pain away

i dont give a shit about mental health advice i just want her back please i dont know what to do. im all alone. i have noone in my life who loves me. she was the only one that waking up everyday worth it. i dont want to live anymore if I have to go through life without her.

You sound like a ticking time bomb. Good thing she escaped.

i know I fucked up but i felt trapped and i didnt know what to do and I was feeling so much pain. my own family has been alienating me and treating me like an outsider lately ever since i came out as a tranny and it hurts so much that i have noone in my life to depend on anymore because even my friends left me for the same reason. i felt so terrible tonight in particular because it was my cousins birthday and noone invited me. noone. they all hung out with each other and had fun without me and i felt so alone. it was too much to bear so i decided to cut myself to cope with my loneliness even though she warned me that she would block me if i did. now she has me blocked and i dont know if she will ever come back. i dont know what to do. i dont know how to live alone. im scared. Please help me.

Your anguish is understandable. I'm sorry that you felt terrible enough to cut yourself.

In case she doesn't unblock you, someone here could talk to you on Discord, maybe. I know it's not the same, but at least you won't be alone.

please m i dont want to be alone i need you so bad please dont leave me alone i promise this is the last time im doing this i literally have noone else in my life i cant afford to lose you too. please. help me. im sorry.

Im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry im sorry please understand i dont know how else to cope with this and its just so overwhelming please dont hate me i love you so much i need you so much im just in so much pain right now please dont leave me forever

bpd tranner are the wrose

>someone here could talk to you on Discord
Really? You really want to jump inside this dumpster fire?

Someone here probably would or could. I don't know if I want to, but I actually do feel bad for OP. It doesn't necessarily sound like it's simply typical BPD but something more tragic. Obviously BPD too, but they're clearly suffering, and not just due to rejection.

seek mental help

I'll love you OP. I'll give you 6" of hard, throbbing love deep inside of you to take your pain away.

no
you must learn your actions have consequences or else you'll keep doing it
If you care about me then stop self harming and go to therapy because I'll leave you for longer if you continue your self destructive behavior
also idc if you're a tranny Any Forums is not your blog

dog ahead

already told you, nigger. dragging up friends into mental support just kills the friendship, leaving you with nothing. also the friend fucked up conditioning the friendship to not cutting. because you would obviously cut again. a friend should be simply a friend and just be there, not be "useful" o "therapeutic", just supportive.

whatever that person was doing is exhausting and should have been remunerated.

I blocked a bi-polar faggot like you before. You cry, bitch and get sad and try to make people feel bad for you and then when they reach out to you and try to be your friend you start acting like you're a fucking queen with amazing game and talk shit behind people's back and you're obsessive and pester the fuck out of person in private and beg them for attention. Fuck faggots like you. Stay blocked.

Attached: 1569392289153.jpg (471x353, 15.38K)

lol, lmao even.
in all seriousness mental illness sucks, but whenever I have a schizo episode i just smoke a bunch of cigarettes and convince myself that I'm god.
For the most part it has stopped me doing a lot of stupid things.

>For longer
You are not helping, you should block her forever or at least until she is cured.

i sense a bit of manipulative powertripping on the "friend". a match made in heaven.

Hi I'm M. I'm back. You're unblocked

you always came crawling back to me you fuck

I think her friend is actually enjoying this and don't want to lose the grip she has over this BPD, M must be a psycho that only blocks her to give her a meltdown and so the dependency isn't lost.

>no spicy cuts pic today
sh user sold out.

I never came crawling back you disgusting sub human. You always cried and begged me to forgive you indirectly made me feel bad and felt like i was abandoning you every single time. After so many times can someone take your obnoxious bullshit behavior. Everyone that ever ghosted your ass and blocked was in the right, You're the most pathetic person i've ever met. Rot in hell.

what the fuck
get therapy