I’m a straight guy and literally only date and have sex with women but keep thinking about having sex with another guy

I’m a straight guy and literally only date and have sex with women but keep thinking about having sex with another guy
How do i fucking stop before this gets out of hand?

Attached: 2626895E-FEA6-4E08-A1DB-2CFF3B65C350.jpg (500x453, 93.41K)

hello bisexual. just date women fag

You're not straight, you're bi, but there's no stopping your feelings. You can repress it but it will torture you forever.

“Straight” wants to have sex with men lol

You don't stop it. You either accept it or ignore it. Ignoring it will hurt more in the long run.

You’re a coping faggot that what it is lmfao

Attached: 13424AB1-5E88-4B97-99A1-9BBB040868DC.jpg (490x471, 65.13K)

>i'm straight but i want to get fucked by a femboy or a tranny"
"based"
>i'm straight but i want to get fucked by a man
"you're a faggot lmao"

why are nutcases like this?

wtf are you talking about? you think about it like compulsive ocd? or you are sexually attracted to men and want to sex one?

FAGGOT

I’m still attracted to women though, i’ve only ever had girlfriends and had sex with women exclusively i just don’t get why i keep thinking about having sex with guys too

I’m a straight guy too and literally only date and have sex with women but I keep having these fantasies of a hung transwoman tying me up and violently fucking my throat

what do?

fucking faggot!!!

Just accept your fucking bisexuality man nothing wrong with that.

>hung transwoman tying me up and violently fucking my throat
I hope one day you wake up bkessed by god with the ability to draw so you can put your fantasies up for me to see.

Attached: 1C537346-FEDF-40AC-BC85-6B95B74A3C8C.jpg (600x697, 44.11K)

Closeted fags can’t draw

this

There's very few men in art overall. I'm not into animes, but watch sth if it catches my attention. My fav animes, Dorohedoro and Demon Slayer, even Beastars, all made by women. Whenever I seek up artwork for stuff I like, all artists are women or women larping as men. It's odd. You go to their profiles and discover shit like pic related.

Attached: FMJ7pj5XoAIUmWk.png (3508x2779, 648.71K)

Do you even understand what bi means? You like both, you just have a fag side.

Bisexuality is a mental illness