Gaybros

the republicans still don't like us...

Attached: fagdoption.png (581x918, 341.82K)

Other urls found in this thread:

msnbc.com/opinion/texas-abortion-law-architect-giving-women-most-absurd-insulting-advice-n1279733
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Oh wow, who would have guessed|?

kek

Attached: lol.png (560x709, 140.41K)

>LGBT is bad because it lowers the birth rate
>Noo dont have kids how dare you
also surrogacy/adoption has been a thing since the beginning of time. elon and grimes just had a surrogate child where was their bitching?

>elon and grimes just had a surrogate child where was their bitching?
It's because they're cishet but it's also because none of them acts like conservative moralists on every media plateforms, which is something Rubin does to be honest.
People werent THIS assmald when buttiegeg adopted because he's a random libleft guy

have republicans ever given the illusion they liked us? the most tolerant i've ever seen them be is "don't adopt kids, don't post about being gay online, don't tell me about being gay, don't be proud of being gay, don't have gay friends, don't ever date a man, don't get married, don't mention being gay to anyone in real life, don't ever be within 250ft of a child, and maybe i'll consider being okay with the fact you're a faggot (you're still going to hell and are going against human nature though)"

Dave/Milo etc were pretty popular among republicans at some point

well yeah, they're easy to point to and say "look! we don't hate fags! we have two of our own!" same goes for blaire with troons. i guarantee if optics weren't an issue they'd mostly openly hate all three of them.

Why do some gays go republican? Is it really just money and lower taxes?

Who cares?

>the republicans still don't like us...
that's their job

>let's his sexuality dictate ALL his values and beliefs

Good fucking Lord you're an absolute piece of retard catle. Save us all the hassle and just slaughter yourself now.

I'll bet actual cattle sometimes feel positive emotions toward the farmers who are going to cut them up and eat them. In that way gay republicans are a lot like cattle too tbqh.

Well he decided to rent a woman's womb for him and his fuckbuddy whom he married instead of having a wife because his sexuality actually dictate his values and beliefs

Republicans aren't going to kill gay people

>Republicans aren't going to kill gay people

> Make it impossible to achieve your dreams because they are illegal/verboten.

> Force you to marry/have sex with a foid you aren't attracted to via social pressure.

> Pushes you into poverty by normalizing and allowing discrimination against your kind.

But then when you KYS it's totally not their fault.

If you're a gay republican you're hilariously stupid. Like, literally a farm animal.

I'm honestly more game for gay men having kids versus lesbians as long as they don't molest them (shockingly high statistic)

Considering all the damage single motherhood has done, can you imagine a kid with not just one single mother, but TWO?

I’m the furthest thing from a conservative but I completely agree with Mark Dice.

>for him and his fuckbuddy

Daily reminder that heterosexuals are incapable of loving one another because they are just going through the motions in life leaving everything on the default setting.

They think homosexual love isn't real because deep down they know their own love isn't. C*nservatives always project.

Republicans aren't even doing any of these anymore. You're stuck in the 90's

Now I ain't no Nazi or nuthin' but that Adolph did make a good point or two about them jews hueh hueh

I dated a Jewish lad who's current fixation was wanting to have a kid despite being a total bottom.
In typical Jewish fashion, he was willing to pay like $100 or so. Dude could've afforded more, too. I wouldn't be throwing him under the bus like this if he didnt piss me off.

Dumbarse:

msnbc.com/opinion/texas-abortion-law-architect-giving-women-most-absurd-insulting-advice-n1279733

Texas has been looking into rolling things back to pre 90's levels. I live in a Southern state and I can tell you that all the other dumb redneck states copy whatever Texas does a year later.

>le nazis!!!!
Boring.

one person isn't the party. republicans dont have anything lgbt related on their broad platform except maybe something like dont teach it to pre-pubescent children in public schools.
here let me help you

Attached: 5_1.png (309x613, 17.18K)

You really want to be accepted by conservatives don't you homo user? I grew up in a conservative family and they are relatively nice to me despite me being a homosexual (into men) + trans. But I also know that they would love to see all gay rights rolled back. And the more extreme and energetic conservatives are even more into the idea of rolling back gay rights....

You can LARP like you fit in but you'll always just be their little dog eating table scraps, until they get tired of you.

As for that chart.... The average conservative is less likely to disown their child for being gay now. That's about it. When I came out as gay and I was harassed for it I was told by the conservatives in my life: "what did you expect to happen?" But they all considered themselves very open minded and cosmopolitan (and they were by dumb redneck standards I guess).

So anyways, if you want to be in cahoots with the dumb low class people of our society go right ahead but they will never think of you as an equal. Have fun living the life of freak.

I grew up in a conservative family as well and most conservatives nowadays do not care if you're gay unless they are super religious. Even then they don't say anything about it to you. There's been a rapid shift in the last 20 years you may not even have realized which is why I gave you the graph

Not all conservatives care if someone is gay or not. You can live the life style and still be lgbt it’s really not that hard

I unironically don’t respect men who open their mouths in photographs. It’s a beta male behavior.