Hrt regimen

>hrt regimen
>diet regimen
>weight regimen
>exercise regimen
>skincare regimen
>hair regimen
>voice regimen

Attached: 1411525365341.gif (500x500, 1.15M)

Transgenderism is bodybuilding
You either take it seriously or become a laughing stock

Most of it is enjoyable though. Cooking is fun if you go into it with the right mindset and physical exercise is something you can trick your brain into enjoying.

>3mg EV every 5 days
>clean and high protein one
>I have no idea what's that supposed to mean, but I aim to drop 5-10kg
>currently just brisk walking 1h a day until I can switch to jogging and add strength training 3 times a week
>cerave cleanser (2-3 times a day) followed by cerave moisturizer (I use it on body too once a week), body scrub 2-3 days after and before shaving body, sunscreen whenever I go out when sun is up
>shea moisture conditioner and currently meager shampoo (plannning to switch to some nice sls free one)
>Don't care. Not trans
Cooking is just fun however exercise makes me feel shit no matter what

Attached: 0_d5tvfUZm3zVYVGGZ.jpg (900x694, 108.82K)

honestly glad you're doing pretty good, just need to get off my ass and trick my brain into motivation

Unless you have pressing health issues that prevent it, I’d recommend to ditch walking for jogging asap by looking into some c25k program. Brisk walking is a good thing for mental health, but doesn’t do too much when it comes to building physical.

>>hrt regimen
injections bica duta prog
>>diet regimen
no
>>weight regimen
no
>>exercise regimen
no
>>skincare regimen
no
>>hair regimen
no
>>voice regimen
lol no

>>>hrt regimen
its a pill and injection lol, takes 5 min

>>>diet regimen
eat the same thing everyday

>>>weight regimen
eat the same thing everyday

>>>exercise regimen
just go for a 3-4 mile walk every day, dont need to lift/run

>>>skincare regimen
curology bottle + cleanser + lotion, pretty ez

>>>hair regimen
keep my head shaved

>>>voice regimen
takes like a month of practice and then you're done

jogging is retarded too, studies have shown that cardio leads to BMR reductions, thus meaning that it ends up burning around -100-300 less kcal than expected depending on how you do.
Lifting weights covers everything 3x10 heavy barbell squats will build muscle, burn calories and improve cardio, it's also more fun than running around the block for 30 minutes in the freezing cold

How could you forget “makeup regimen”? That’s absolutely crucial, and Idk why so many trannies skip that vital step.

pantsu

Because its expensive, vain, and shallow, literally everything I hate about humans in the west

Do you think women outside of Europe and NA wear no makeup or something?

Not everyone is big on makeup + it doesn't really improve your overall health quality tho it can be nice for specific characterization
My routine could be miles better, but that's how much I manage
I can't stand anything more than brisk walking for decent period of time currently and I do not improve quickly (tried strength training for 3 weeks in decemeber and saw zero progress) so programs like c25k won't do me any good, but I walk fast enough that it qualifies as moderate intensity + I stick with it which as of now is good enough for me

not untrue, but makeup is pretty antithetical to good skincare and its just not a priority right now

Any tranny that does any thing less is a low-effort manmoder.

>hrt regimen
20mg Injection every 2 weeks
200mg prog everyday
>diet regimen
2000cal big protein
>weight regimen
huh
>exercise regimen
4x12 Split squats
4x11 Hip Thrusts
4x11 RDLs
4x12 Squats
>skincare regimen
Gentle face wash
Paulas choice toner
Paulas choice bha 2% exfoliant
Amazon niacinimide serum
Japanese moisturizer
Sunscreen
>hair regimen
Wash hair every 3-4 days
Conditioner
Pat/air dry
Olaplex Hair oil
>voice regimen
Vc in Discord like 5 hours a day with voice

i mean at least half of those are done by cis women

>Cooking is fun if you go into it with the right mindset
absolutely it's just that most people cook with the "i just got home from work and i'm tired as shit" mindset

>cardio leads to BMR reductions,
wtf cardio makes you fat?
i used to lift which is a lot more fun but upper body makes me afraid of growing big

>takes like a month of practice and then you're done
is this true???? voice training takes just a month or two??? my girlfriend has been putting it off because she says it will take forever but that’s so little time for such a huge quality of life improvement

Can you recommend the exfoliant? The aha ones were pretty bad for my skin, but I’ve heard that the bha based ones are more gentle, if you have sensitive skin.

Yeah, it works really well for me. Make sure you keep your face well hydrated with a nice moisturizer though and maybe even hyaluronic acid in the regime.