Do guys like trans girls with more masculine (malebrained) hobbies and interests or trans girls with more feminine...

Do guys like trans girls with more masculine (malebrained) hobbies and interests or trans girls with more feminine (fembrained) hobbies and interests? Chasers, what's your opinion?

Assume equal looks and and an equal submissive demeanour between the two types.

Attached: 1645847609195.png (640x1136, 1.06M)

Last time I checked hobbies didn't have genders.

There are definitely hobbies that are coded more male IMO

malebrained if passing
fembrained if not passing

from what i have seen they like when we start out with malebrained hobbies but like a slow burn romance we pretend to get worse at the malebrained stuff we used to love and need to ask for the bfs help with it

Guys like girls who are interested in and encourage their hobbies, who let them talk about their hobbies, and who are capable of recognizing and acknowledging their status as a hobbyist.

Guys do not like girls who have their own hobbies and interests, unless those hobbies and interests keep said girl from bitching at them or getting bored and demanding their time and attention, or those hobbies have utilitarian value to the guy.

For example, if your boyfriend plays Warhammer, then he will feel threatened if you also enjoy Warhammer and came beat him at the game or know more trivia than he does. He would prefer if you were willing to play but were poor at the game and easy to beat, and would prefer if you knew nothing about the lore but were interested in him explaining it to you. He won't care if you sit in a corner and knit while he plays. He will think you're the best girlfriend ever if he can't paint his armies and you can.

that's so cute omg

ikr i love it :D

>He will think you're the best girlfriend ever if he can't paint his armies and you can.
I don't get it

Because your hobby (painting armies) has utilitarian value to his hobby (playing Warhammer). So if you're dating a guy who plays those games and doesn't paint his armies, learn how to paint armies and he'll never break up with you.

I just want someone I can nerd out over our shared hobbies with without it becoming competitive, most people I've met irl have little in common with me, that's why I spend so much time on Any Forums

this ia why you are ngmi

Ohh I think I get it you mean painting the warhammer figurines right? While he plays warhammer?

Fpbp

Warhammer has lil figures you can paint

Thank god I'm not into moids. This shit sounds exhausting

Yes, the models or whatever they're called. The little army men. I don't know if you want to paint them while he plays. I think its more of an at home project. I don't really know much about that hobby, but I had a friend who was a professional painter for one of those companies and she got into the hobby painting her bf's armies and then got so good at it she went pro. But she didn't play the games.

It's really not. Men are all insecure, fragile egos in desperate need of validation. They're very, very easy to manipulate and it's quite a lot of fun. Plus, if you do it right, the reward is a big loyal puppy who will do anything you want and makes all the other girls jealous. I call that winning at life.

Nobody likes trans women

My ideal tranny gf is Letty from Fast & Furious but with a dick

Okay thank you for explaining this to me :)
Idk if I'd ever paint them at all desu I'm pretty bad at painting and if my bf liked that stuff and I painted them in an ugly way he could get mad

Malebrained, definitely.

Yeah, obviously that's not a tactic that's going to work unless you're good at painting and I have no idea how hard that is. It sure looks hard.

That's why knitting and reading are great hobbies if your bf is into any sort of gaming, whether its D&D, Warhammer or vidya. You can sit down next to him, ask a few questions and let him talk, and if he's too absorbed to talk, you can just knit or read and not be a bother.

Yeah it looks very hard :/

I was thinking of getting into whittling and carving cool animals from wood, would that be a good hobby?