>be me, tranny

>voice passes
>join online social group
>don't tell them I'm trans
>say that I like women so they won't hit on me
>make friends with guy named Chris
>Chris posts egg_irl memes and "jokes" about wanting to be an anime girl and be my girlfriend

picrel from ovarit's peaktrans thread, I'm starting to understand where TERFs are coming from...

Attached: transbians9.png (1356x647, 187.09K)

>people got mad because I said "no blacks" on my grindr profile
>i made a group chat at work and some people were shitting on pew die pie for being racist. I didn't see the issue
>i made friends on world of warcraft and they didn't tell me they were black

And thats why I hate black people

based

then how does a lesbian who is not interested in dating trans women safely specify her preference without offending you and earning your ire, my lord?

>annoying trans people exist

no trans people should have rights cause of the baddies

It being transphobic to not date a trans person cause of genital prefrence is rediculous no one serious believes this and are attention seekers or tran-incels otherwise

"Sorry, im not interested in you, have a nice day"

is it transphobic for a cis woman to say that she's only willing to date other afab people?

the thing is, she was trying to do this, but transwomen literally pretended to be cis women so that they could trick her into something she didn't want, and that they knew she didn't want (because otherwise they wouldn't have pretended in the first place).

>"so i specified that in my bio, to save me from having to see tims popping up on my phone, and to save them from wasting their superlike on someone who's not interested."
if you arent even going to read op's post then just dont bother replying user

this is such an obvious larp nobody would just put ‘no trans women’ in bio and not expect that response and then definitely nobody would ask their social media abt it omg

Yes.

Do you think gays and lesbians have to out themselves to anyone who asks? If trannies are so awful and different then you should be able to tell.

Is it racist for someone to say that they aren't willing to date black people? It is. Theres nothing wrong with having a preference but there's literally no need to rub it into other people's faces

so is the only way for homosexual women to not be transphobic to be willing to have sex with AMABs?

user nowhere did I say that it was appropriate to write "trannies don't waste your superlike on me". Just tell them no lol

>Do you think gays and lesbians have to out themselves to anyone who asks?
No? but this isn't "anyone who asks", this is like... in a situation where they're making advances on someone. And unlike gay/lesbian, which aren't relevant, this is a question of whether someone is a person with a penis or not, which is like... very relevant to whether she'd be interested in them.
>Is it racist for someone to say that they aren't willing to date black people?
human beings are born with sexual orientations, but not racial orientations.

what if the woman doesn't want to be hit on by biological males? Should she be allowed to make that clear, or should she have to permit them to keep making advances on her and respond to them each individually?

>but actually, trans women are men and thats why I don't want them hitting on me!
And you're confused why people are calling you transphobic?

No user, the question you're thinking of is "do you have a penis?" since many trannies don't have them.

Also e-dating is not actually a real thing and nobody cares that somebody on wow didn't immediately out themselves to you

I'm not the person in the OP's picrel, and I'm not AFAB or cis either. I'm just an estrogenized man with gender dysphoria who has the self-awareness not to try to force myself on homosexual women.

SRS still makes extensive use of penile skin and tissue, alongside colon tissue.

And you use the term "biological male" to describe trannies? You're either self-hating or this is a piss poor terf larp, im leaning towards the second

Do you think an ftm with phallo should answer "no" when asked by a date if they have a penis? After all, its entirely made of arm skin. Maybe they shouldn't mention it?

>then how does a lesbian who is not interested in dating trans women safely specify her preference
something like this might work
>cis women only pls
or you could say afabs only if you also like hairy puss
>my lord?
how did you know my pronouns?

>implying cis women ever use this board
Of course I'm self-hating. How could I not hate myself when I'm a disgusting straight male freak with a lesbian fetish who wants to be referred to as something he isn't and never will be?
I don't think I've ever met a single straight woman who was into phallo dick.

who is "cis women only" different from what she said?

If it makes you feel better user, im a straight tranny and I'm the one who's been fighting for ya

wym "fighting for ya"?

>who is "cis women only" different from what she said?
Because some trans women identify as female
>b-but female is sex and woman is gender
Doesn't matter. If you want to stop arguing with retards you have to use language that makes yourself clear as crystal. Being cis is the opposite of trans. There's no way for somebody to argue their way out of it.

I think you should be able to go to dyke bars without having people hurl insults at you

>nobody would just put ‘no trans women’ in bio and not expect that response
Have you heard of autism? Or self-righteousness? Or both at the same time?
People will absolutely do hilariously awful stuff then act like the offended party. There are tons of traits I consider dealbreakers, yet I never get hate, because I'm not so dumb as to put
>no blacks
>no poors
>no stupids
>no christoids
on my dating profile

Attached: 1644728711158.png (329x331, 160.71K)

This basically. Learning how to date without coming off as a massive judgemental asshole is dating 101, not surprising terfs are unfamiliar with this considering how many are femcels