You are all disgusting weirdos and I would actively participate in your genocide

YWNBAW

Attached: ConsiderTheFollowing.png (234x289, 71.17K)

lol I get off to being genocided
transphobe btfo

Why do you say that? I don't understand why people say that because if you want to be a woman you can become a woman really easy and if you want to be a man you can become a man really easy all you got to do is take their hormones and then get a sex change problem
the dick don't work too well unless it's the original one you can do whatever you want to be though and science has a way of being able to help you do that at the same time you got to be careful of it because it's full of propaganda.

Then you should just self kill already. Join the 50% so your parents can put this "Jessica" chapter behind them (and bury you under your deadname).

Trans, gays, queers of all forms are such disgusting creatures. I downloaded Grindr just to troll and it's full of niggers, goblins, and non-passable troons. The few LGBT people I find tolerable and talk to often are still arguably deplorable people that the world wouldn't miss.

owo whats this???

Attached: sex_chromosomes1.png (584x430, 126.73K)

my parents are cucked liberals and my name was legally changed so idk lol. I think you sound more like a deplorable person that the world wouldn't miss desu. Most people don't care about other's degeneracy and dislike people who have hearts full of hate.

A picture of the DNA test your mom got in the 50's?

owO what's this?

Attached: Untitled.png (563x381, 239.29K)

A random image from your fap folder?

Checked. You will never have a gynecoid pelvis.

Attached: Male vs female pelvis.jpg (1200x471, 40.78K)

>I downloaded Grindr
what a repressing faggot you are. and annoying af too. stfu.

lol, rite? probably likes to look at the dick pics they get sent lmao

pogrom me daddy

Attached: Untitled.png (1024x973, 1M)

I have zero clue what shape my pelvic cradle is. I do know that a Any Forumsbro ate my neo-pussy once and I ghosted him. Maybe it was you. If so I just want to say that you have weird teeth and I regret doing that. Also YWNBAM

Woah. But what does it mean

Attached: Untitled.png (750x725, 568.02K)

>election tourist

Attached: 1D6CEF7B-D02F-4B44-A5C8-A9BA43A0F2C1.png (96x97, 20.02K)

Another one from your fap folder I see. LOL

It means the troon on the left (Richard Levine) is easily distinguishable from the women on stage at a distance due to his hip structure causing angled foot stance.

It looks like a kind of art that I'm not really into because it's too abstract. I'm like a pre-raphaelite so I'm not really into abstract minimalist kind of stuff surely it just doesn't do much for me.
Why do you want to talk about art we could talk about a I thought you were going to talk about how people become other sex is or something like that?
I think that sex actually is a meme or a pleasurable act such as intercourse? I fuck men because I'm hetero

>Any Forums tourist sharing his repression folder
what else is new. you're an annoying newfag go prject elsewhere.

>due to his hip structure causing angled foot stance.

This guy thinks that foot stance is all hip structure.... If there were a gay flamer up there he would be standing like the girls and you know it. Has nothing to do with hip structure. Posture is mostly in the mind transvestigation schizo.

That's rather critique if you the person doesn't really have an interest in one topic but it just another topic and it seems like their interest is well-defined?