Can any tranners say anything to cheer a chaser up?

The lonelys is hitting so hard tonight. I'm alone in my studio apartment and realized how totally and utterly alone I am and might be. It's a strange mixture of fear, slight dread and utter depression. I wish I was a better man that could have a loving family but I'm just an autistic loser that shitposts on Any Forums. I wish I was better at forming relationships because I really want a meaningful one. I'm so fucking lonely and sad anons, I'm crying right now. Even if a tranner will date me at this point, I'd be too old to for her to actually love me :(

Attached: 1_UG3blfcXEPxICosZ7qiDPg (1).jpg (1400x933, 335.39K)

Other urls found in this thread:

vocaroo.com/1eRILmmdYM2Z
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Did you ever had a meaningful relationship? Or any at all?

Try taking lsd instead of going on Any Forums to seek validation from a bunch of dumbasses that won't ever see you in real life. Perhaps then you'll start acting like a real man instead of this pussy shit

trans girls are into older men

Are you the 30 year old chaser?

How old are you user?
You're going to make it user ;- ;

Attached: hug.jpg (2048x1600, 287.71K)

... never with a woman, other than my old roommate and mom. My old roommate was awesome, we had a lot in common but she had a bf and she'd sometimes cuddle with me.

I've only ever had bro friends... :( I wish I had meaningful connections in life. it makes me want to cry

fuck user, that really did help. :) I was just driving home from a buddies house to my cold lonely studio. I have a picture of a hamburger on the wall, who does that, why do I have that? ;=;. Thanks though user, that's so nice, I just wish I could have a hug rn.
nah, not that old
drugs make my mind spooky and sad. I hate drinking or doing anything else.

I recorded this for another sad user, maybe you'd like it.
vocaroo.com/1eRILmmdYM2Z

you two are cute and should cuddle irl

it’s gonna be ok user. things are hard right now but it will be ok, everything will work out in the end. sending u imaginary hug

You seem. Dont know how to describe it. But its not good. Dont mention your mom or roomate ever again when talking to somebody.

that just gave me goosebumps and made me tear up a bit. I normally don't get emotional but holy shit, thank you user. I know you made it for another user but I don't deserve that. I'm scourge and would shitpost on this board. If anything, I look at my loneliness like karma. but thanks user, I don't want to give up
I'm bicep user :( I can't find anyone, I'm so bad at trying to initiate things and keep people from ghosting me. I just wish I had friends or roommates again, it's so lonely
thanks bagel, I just hope I do get a relationship at some point.

I'm just cringe... it's probably why I can't have normal relationships. I'm fucking autistic or something. I need a manual on human conversation.

Tough shit nobody wants a man who talks about his feelings, not even trannies. Trust me, I've fucked up too many relationships by being insecure.
You're quite simply doomed unless you go stoic and stay that way.

so I'd just be a stone cold dude with suppressed feelings and emotions? that might be even worse. I do think that stocism helps though and have been looking into it.

Wait you're the guy that posted images of himself right? With the face censored? I added you, you aren't a bad person user, you are just really shy.

I'm pretty sure that some cis women and mtfs are fine with that user. Just because you see twitter /tiktoks where weird women brag about how they find emotions in men disgusting, doesn't mean everyone is like that.

Society be like that. This shit is programmed biologically. The man is powerful and takes charge of situations and solves problems, the woman is the opposite and seeks his strength to protect herself. The "woman" can be actual women, trannies, or gay bottoms. They all expect the same thing. The only people men can turn to is other malebrained men, but even then you're a fag for talking about your feelings with your male friends, and you won't get hugs or cuddles from them. You gotta lock it all up and fake it until your fake persona replaces your real one, or you go insane.

This is likely the cause behind the meme about chasers trooning. You thought you could get trannies because real women don't want you and maybe a biological male pretending to be a woman would understand, but then learn not even trannies want to listen to you as a man, so you become a woman because then you can be an insecure mess and still receive love.

London?

if you're who I think you are, yeah, I want to VC but I'm so scared. Damn, I sound like a big pussy right now. I think this user might be right a bit actually
that latter part definitely has plot holes but it really speaks to the whole no one cares about a man's feelings. I don't think that's entirely true but I do think that my whole life, no one has really cared about what I thought or felt. If I was a weak man, I might as well have been a ghost. I started lifting because it helped self esteem a bit and people stopped fucking with me after the muscles started coming in. It is very dog eat dog kinda

>I have a picture of a hamburger on the wall, who does that, why do I have that? ;=;.

Don't get in your head, your allowed to like things!

Sounds like you don't have alot of confidence :c

Spend some time learning some skills you want to learn. Unironically it helps to learn to trust yourself and your instincts on things, and make it so you don't feel trash when 1 thing isn't working out.

Watch some 'Dr.K healthy gamer' its a great community to start building healthier habits

You'll get through this, don't pressure yourself to be the perfect version of yourself in a few weeks. It takes time, slowly polish give yourself space to make mistakes learning confidence. Your brain needs time to grow into it too

thanks futa mommy, I'm looking that up now :) nice trip btw lol

you'll be much happier once you transition