How do you cope with genuinely wanting to be an anime girl? How do I get rid of that desire?

How do you cope with genuinely wanting to be an anime girl? How do I get rid of that desire?

Attached: 1644268926818.jpg (967x1733, 239.94K)

You become a vtuber

I want to be one IRL, VRChat and stuff like that isn't enough to cope

Get off the internet, go outside and touch grass. Stay off the internet for a few months. Stop watching anime. Get a real life, engage in the real world. You're being a dumb asshole, and you need to pull your head out of your ass.

I tried, didn't work. I have a pretty nice life, a good job, a great relationship with my family, friends, my own place. Pretty much everything in the "having a good life" is here, the desire is still here

Have you heard of cosplay?

Attached: cosplay-misa.gif (220x391, 2.01M)

i want to be an alien fren, it's hard to be human, i can't cope with it, i'm making my own horns and teeth, i will paint my face white and red.
i feel like i'm fucking crazy

Attached: 2.png (1920x1080, 458.27K)

Can't really with my physique, I'm an average male with very large shoulder

dress cute, fill life with cute

Then you're committed to being a stupid asshole. Prepare to be miserable and for no one to have a shred of sympathy for you, because you're a stupid, self-absorbed piece of shit mocking people with real issues. In fact, why don't you do the entire world a favor and just kill yourself. Gte yourself a bottle of vicoden and a bottle of Jack Daniels and go to town, you stupid, hateful fuck.

stop

Not really sure what you're on about. You're trying to make me feel bad because I have more than some people and can't get as happy/more happy than them? Or you're mad because you know people that struggle with "real" problems?

begome kigu

Attached: shamiko.jpg (2600x3899, 1.72M)

Seems a solution for a hookup (though it's more of a fix for face/skin than body shape) but not really for everyday life

accept that anime is cringe

You do not actually want to be an anime drawing. That's stupid and you know it. That isn't a real thing, you're not dysphoric, you're not trapped by social conventions, you're just being a stupid dickhead. You're borrowing the language of trans people with dysphoria and it's insulting, trivializing and ridiculous.

You're a stupid fucking dickhead, and I am not playing along with your stupid dickhead games. Grow the fuck up, you fucking asshat.

Oh so you're just one of those "my suffering is worse than yours!" people, you could start with that so I don't waste my time with braindead people like yours. I asked for advice/solutions, if you don't want to give anything constructive or useful just get out and do something else, and stop wasting my time

Nyakiri Ayameru

Maybe get a bf who calls you "senpai" and says "desu" a lot?

>You do not actually want to be an anime drawing. That's stupid and you know it. That isn't a real thing, you're not dysphoric, you're not trapped by social conventions, you're just being a stupid dickhead. You're borrowing the language of trans people with dysphoria and it's insulting, trivializing and ridiculous.
some people can look like animes. most can't