Remember if your feet are too big, you will never pass. Imagine being a girl and shopping for men’s size

Remember if your feet are too big, you will never pass. Imagine being a girl and shopping for men’s size.

Attached: 1647598110263.webm (1080x1920, 2.74M)

My mom wear's men's sizes

Attached: FeelsWeirdMan.png (128x128, 23.93K)

What size is the cutting point before it's considered too big? Or male?

Also this thread is probably just bait to get feetpics from transgirls

It is over then.

Are you Bobby Hill

it's just a poltard baiting, he made the same thread yesterday but about hands

Why do poltards even visit here? Don't they hate us or smth like whats the point?

this boards neuroticism rivals Any Forums, very easy to rile up i imagine

Obsessed with women who act like retarded children. Always smiling like that is all they have to do to get by.

my shoes are the same size as my mum's lmao

i shop mens size 7 uk...

I wear size 12 US men, but at least I'm 5'8...

Honk Honk

uk 6 for 5'5

I'm 5'10" and wear women's 11. A few cisfoids in my family are about the same height and wear a women's 11 so I guess I somewhat got lucky

13 womens

its suffer, i can never get cute shoes

I'm size 9 UK so can comfortable get into women's 8 and even some size 7 using a couple of drops of lube on my feet, although you have to be careful with circulation. I once squeezed into a pair of size 6 platforms and wore them in bed overnight - when I woke up my toes were blue - never again.

tfw footmogged by mtfs

t. UK men's size 8 pooner

Caring about shoe size is fembrained
Chicks will spend hundreds of dollars on shoes that they'll wear like twice. Dudes will wear $20 Walmart shoes for 3 years before someone else forces them to throw them out.
I hear chicks compliment each others shoes all the time, I don't think I've EVER heard some guys talk about how cute their shoes are. Except black guys maybe

They're reppers lol.

God gives his silliest battles to his funniest clowns, poonerfriend.