/hornygen/

pleease

previous:

Attached: slimemold.jpg (1024x768, 266.9K)

How did you lose your virginity if you don't care me asking? With a friend/stranger/bf/gf?

>tfw no bf

i want a qt girl to bite my neck and ears

transbian here. i'm so fucking horny it's unreal. locked in an official fwb status with a hot girl recently but i only get to fuck her like twice a month and all it's done is make me hornier. my wife's health issues are usually too bad for too much sexo. if you're in seattle and vaguely fem i will fuck you please i'm a vers and i'm SO. FUCKING. HORNY. GOD I JUST WANT TO CUM IN SOMEONE'S BUTT OR MOUTH OR HAVE SOMEONE CUM IN ME FUCK I'M SO HORNY THIS ISN'T FAIR AAAAA

every day i suffer

biting girls' necks is fun
well i'd imagine biting any gender's neck is fun but i've only ever done it with girls

Attached: 691j05.jpg (500x554, 88.98K)

i am tired of being a man ladies..

Attached: 1396520720097.jpg (1280x720, 92.4K)

>50 minutes of copying to play cyberpunk 2077
nani the fuck
on my goddamn motherfucking ssd?

wait a second this isnt mtfg this is gay sex

> you don't have to tell me what happened, but you do have to eat this

Attached: Physarum-640x508.jpg (640x508, 100.01K)

oh thank god i can just upgrade to the ps5 version and download it instead
discs are so cucked
imagine not being able to play skyrim vr because even though you have it installed on your ps5 you need the disc to get the ps5 to let you play it and your ps5 is currently stuck spending 50 minutes copying a game off another disc

god i wanna have bitey sex so bad

It was with a girlfriend when I was seventeen. I had kind of forgotten about that. It was fine. A bit awkward. I learned a few things about women and then we broke up soon after.

lewd dreams telling me what i need to do but can’t trust anyone after coming to this board ;-;

Me too, it's so hot to think about biting all over my neck and ears and boobs. And slap me on the face a little bit too

Thats a very cool image.

what are they telling you

thank you user! it's a slime mold. they’re really pretty sort of like fungi. they’re single-celled despite their size and the OP image felt particularly veiny

Attached: FN9-QGWWYAQ8CsT.jpg (1600x1200, 230.35K)

cursed pancakes

to find a partner person to lewd with, hrt feels like it’s aligned my sexuality with what it was supposed to be, not in like a fetish way, more like i can feel things that were too muted to be enjoyable before

>single-celled
What the fuck

>to find a partner person to lewd with
No better place for that than hornygen.

nothing like riding through skyrim on a rainy night on a stolen horse

grendel

I promise to try and be the best girl I can be.

u_u

i don’t trust anyone on this board enough to be vulnerable like that

you know this is hornygen not mtfg, right?

hehe

OMG, am dummy.

>_

It's full of irredeemable degenerates to be fair

I liked your post

Maybe, but now it's too late to leave. You're already one of us.

>coming out in hornygen
>anime pic
>t. bislut former “male”

to be fair i’m also an irredeemable degenerate, but some of the sadism is beyond my taste

How can you be somewhat dominant as a mtf? (I'm a switch/vers I gues) I don't have much dysphoria over the pp but I'm not topping anybody because I doubt I have the capabilities physically. What else can I do? I really want to tie up a man and tease his body, but I'm sure something like that would get boring after it's done multiple times. I need ideas ;- ;

Attached: 1590381829056.jpg (520x520, 32.68K)

i make these posts 5-10 tomes a day on myfg someone just linked hornygen instead of a new mtfg at the end of the thread and i didnt notice. im not bi im a gay man

By physical capabilities you mean getting hard? You can use toys.

im such a trickster hehe

i just plan to tie my future bf up and ride him while i choke and bite him