Height surgery

is there any surgery to reduce height? like to remove part of my spine maybe?

I mostly like my body except for my height :(

Attached: IMG_5672.jpg (3024x4032, 1.55M)

itll make you look fuckin weird

will it? I only want to lose like 2", maybe 3

I was hoping it'd just make my legs look even longer?

There is but it’s in Russia iirc and it makes your ribcage look wider and theres a very good chance you either become a cripple or die

The way it works is they remove a part of your femur/the other leg bone i forgot the name and wire them together back using a titanium thing so no, your legs wont look longer.

Spine surgery doesnt exist because anything you do there cripples you.

ugh ffs really?

SO annoying that you can fix literally like anything except height

and yeah I probably wouldn't want my legs changed because I feel like it'd make me look weirdly proportioned

Sucking on my dick usually sorts these things out, but you have to as if your life depends on it. Also if you are Ava please post a fresh pic and not something already on your Twitter. So many imposters.

Why would you want to reduce your height. You're fucking perfect.

Attached: rmcf80s.jpg (794x1080, 185.47K)

these are extremely dangerous surgeries. strut grafts and laminectomy can snd will reduce height but it compresses your organs there is basically no safe way to do this without taking the length from your legs which is also incredibly dangerous

>Sucking on my dick usually sorts these things out, but you have to as if your life depends on it
oh I see wow I hadn't thought about that
>Also if you are Ava please post a fresh pic and not something already on your Twitter
I've got my trip on so yeah, it's me
>Why would you want to reduce your height. You're fucking perfect.
thanks but idk I'm insecure about my height ig, it makes me stand out more than I want to

I mean I hate my height too but whatever ykno, gotta work with the cards dealt

How many dicks have been in your mouth?

wheelchair mode

idk

I guess so, and like I do try but idk if I'll ever get there

you don't know so 50+

uh no it's definitely a lot less than 50 lol

I just don't keep a log of that sort of thing and have had some 'memory issues' lately

how do i get mine in there

I'm not really sure user

well then i will just continue to coom over your pics i guess

Not two or three inches, but I had my height lowered 1 in

okay enjoy

how?

I thought you were in a relationship. Why are you fucking 48 other guys in a month?

I haven't been in a relationship for a long time, there was a guy I was seeing in July last year but it didn't work out, and I haven't slept with anyone since then so

>but idk I'm insecure about my height ig, it makes me stand out more than I want to
If you stand out it obviously in a positive way, because you are so beautiful, it just magnifies that.
Anything that touches your spine will cripple you. Tall girls become models. They don't seek height surgery. Genuinely have you ever thought of becoming a model? You'll be surrounded by tall girls everywhere you go and won't stand out so much.