Whenever I hang around /tttt/ for too long, I start wanting to get back on estrogen and troon out...

Whenever I hang around /tttt/ for too long, I start wanting to get back on estrogen and troon out. The thoughts go away when I take breaks from this site and invest myself in a cool video game or fandom instead. Kinda feels like those aren't my real desires, it's like the board is incepting the idea of wanting to be a tranny into my head.

I wonder if this is related to that "social contagion" stuff TERFs always shout about. Does anybody else get like this?

Attached: 1600287983897.jpg (643x900, 459.13K)

tttt sounds like mind poison, not sure I want to know what tttt is but everything I've read here about it sounds like a mental crabs in a bucket poisonous well

/tttt/ is this board, you fucking retard. the nickname comes from the fact that the dominant majority of posters here are transgender, or invasive tourists such as yourself

Honestly same.

I found this board when I was doing some very minor questioning a month ago starting on r/asktransgender, stumbled across r/4tran, and now im here probably producing at least 1% of all the content on this board

i didnt think about my gender for a second prior to Any Forums, I was just sucked into this place bc I DO have AGP-esque fantasies, but the root cause of those fantasies aren't about being a woman. They are about humiliation/domination, I'm just a straight (tho probably bi) bottom.

But the fact that I have anything at all that is slightly gender bender-y makes me stay here and continuously question. I hate it

Yup, similar, cis bi that was into bdsm.

I love being a bottom bitch

Now I think about upgrading to the full tranny package to get properly railed. Also, I was always somewhat effeminate.

When I'm too busy with real life, I stop thinking about this.

goes on a tranny board, wonders why they have tranny thoughts after. youre so intelligent

Thanks for sharing. How do you feel about hon threads and passgens? IMO they seem like a two-pronged attack at times. with one of them showing what could happen if you transition(you get to be cute and receive compliments and stuff) and what could happen if you don't(you somehow "crack" later anyways and become an ugly abomination)

>I DO have AGP-esque fantasies, but the root cause of those fantasies aren't about being a woman. They are about humiliation/domination
What kind of fantasies? Is it the standard stuff like the top calling you "good girl", or does it go deeper?

>What kind of fantasies? Is it the standard stuff like the top calling you "good girl", or does it go deeper?

made a thread about this awhile back, described it here in picrel

THAT SAID, one AFAB person commented on this thread saying 'what you've written is literally the cornerstone of female sexuality'....so uh again im still questioning

Attached: Screen Shot 2022-03-18 at 12.15.54 AM.png (2111x200, 155.78K)

oh huh realized I said 'little to do with humiliation'

the picrel is accurate, idc about humiliation, i just like domination

Just ask yourself if you want to be on HRT or not. Forget everything else. Do you desire to have the changes estrogen can bring? How much of your life have you spent thinking about this?

Oh, we got a joke understander here, ladies and gentlemen. This guy understands jokes. Jokes don't go over this guy's head, no siree bob. This guy is real smart feller who really gets it. He understands humor.

why do you care about sex so much lol

The "wanting to be desirable" part isn't the part that's sus to me, it's the part where you basically just want to be used and basically be a toy to people. Lots of girls (and gay dudes) have a sexuality like that, but very few guys imo. Do you have any real life sexual experience? Maybe play around and see what feels comfortable and what doesn't?

>Just ask yourself if you want to be on HRT or not. Forget everything else. Do you desire to have the changes estrogen can bring? How much of your life have you spent thinking about this?
this

>I found this board when I was doing some very minor questioning a month ago starting on r/asktransgender, stumbled across r/4tran, and now im here probably producing at least 1% of all the content on this board

>i didnt think about my gender for a second prior to Any Forums, I was just sucked into this place bc I DO have AGP-esque fantasies
same thing happened to me, except I don't even have AGP or anything like it and never have. I've never had any sort of fantasies about wanting to be a girl and am not aroused by the idea or anything. I'm a cishet guy

I still don't want to be a girl, but after months spent here I have an increasing urge to take HRT and become an HRT femboy. I ordered some and it arrived but I'm still unsure if I should take it or not

never had it before

no :(

im not objectively ugly, just extremely bad BDD and get nauseous imagining somebody seeing me naked

idk how ill get through it

and yes i get that this is very unaligned with my fetishes, thats probably why i developed them

no i mean in relation to gender dysphoria or even just your gender identity

oh, 4t I get it now thanks
>invasive tourists such as yourself
pretty much, I recently realized how gay I am so I started going here

ooh uh

i mean sex is a pretty big part of ones identity, right? and i wasnt saying sex is the only thing, but it is a common trend that pops up amongst a lot of questioners that ended up deciding to transition

This place makes me want to detrans really bad. The world is hard sometimes and having no personal support or love sucks. It's nice to talk to others like me, but you're right this mental space is rotten

>im not objectively ugly, just extremely bad BDD and get nauseous imagining somebody seeing me naked
Most guys, straight/gay/bi/whatever would just want to get their fuck on. You may have other mental funk that may or may not be related to gender/sexuality, and that's beyond the ability of internet strangers to diagnose. Maybe see a shrink about this stuff?