Why do so many cis women fetishize the idea of a trans gf?

Because I'm so tired of women instantly fetishizing me soon as I tell them. I just wanna be treated normally. Why is that too much?

Attached: IMG_20200403_181540.jpg (812x960, 79.92K)

a lot of people in this world are retarded
/thread

I wish I could find a cis woman to fetishize me

No you don't. It feels awful. It just reinforces the fact I'm an unlovable freak.

Why don't you just leave the women alone? I see women all the time and I don't ever tell him anything about me and they never ask.

there's nothing wrong with a preference, stop being misogynistic. I'm allowed to like fat guys or tall guys or trans girls and I'm not a "fetishist" for that

yes you are lol
preference = fetish
thats just how it works

i just want a girlfriend who isn't abusive i don't care if she's cis or trans

oh so i guess i have a "glasses fetish" and a "being mature" fetish and a "not being a douche" fetish too? I have a fetish for artistic guys? a "personality fetish"? that's a really dumb way to look at the world. Plus it's rich being called a fetishist by a tttt poster

lmao hit a nerve, you definitely pass as a retarded woman

if you weren't a fetishist, you wouldn't be on this board. i understand that implicates me as well, but the point still stands!

im here cause im bi, life doesnt revolve around you people

bishit detected LMFAOOOOOOO get the fuck out nerd

>im here cause im bi
>bishit detected
impeccable radar, Sherlock

Once I told a cis girl I was trans and she said she wanted to watchher boyfriend fuck me up the ass

how did that make you feel

Really surrprised and weird

In what way they fetishize you?

Absolutely based. You don't deserve her.

I wish I got fetishized

being a femboy on hrt really nets me crazy pussy it's unreal
women go absolutely NUTS over this shit, they start simping so much i can ask them anything

feeling like a god ngl
i think i have to thank yaoi for this lmao