I got sexually harassed by some old drunk guys on the bus ;-;

i got sexually harassed by some old drunk guys on the bus ;-;

Attached: RDT_20220223_0934438293468615783776420.jpg (757x565, 76.52K)

hot

sounds fun

Attached: 1637294226295.jpg (714x714, 44.53K)

so basically i was at the back of the bus, a bunch of old drunk guys got on the bus, they didn't notice me for most of it, then one suddenly came up really close to me while I was on my phone and started talking to me, then he shook my hand and kissed it
then a bit later he reached out his hand to me and i knew he was gonna be gross and kiss it but then i was kinda scared and awkward so I grabbed his hand
his friends eventually noticed and told him to leave me alone and asked me if i was ok and kept saying sorry for his behaviour
they all thought I was a girl
i got called pretty as well
uhh and yeah even a non drunk guy was like "oh I feel sorry for the girl back there"
so uhh yeah really confused about how to feel

That is the fucking worst, scary af. Just super worried they are gonna notice then get mad.

honestly this is karma for me thirstposting online saying i want a guy to force himself on me and all that
it's not great in person lol

>That is the fucking worst, scary af. Just super worried they are gonna notice then get mad.

Attached: 1620691681747.png (640x590, 159.4K)

>*clears throat*
>I want a guy to force himself on me

yeah i was boxed in the corner at the back with a bunch of rowdy drunk guys so yeah it was kinda scary
once they realised that one guy was being weird to me they went all damsel in distress to me which was nice?

i mean maybe if the guy's attractive and not an old drunk dude lol

What an achievement.

don't worry, just means you pass

but Any Forums said I was an ugly twinkhon ;-;
also really did not expect my voice to pass? i guess if they already decided you're a girl then even if the voice isn't perfect they just go with it

thats not harassment you dumb hoe

If you sat next to an attractive guy and he started rubbing your leg what would you do?

just get flustered lol i guess
yeah i mean it's not super bad i guess just a really uncomfortable situation

prolly poop my pants

>but Any Forums said I was an ugly twinkhon ;-;
Any Forums isnt real life

real world drunk guy > Any Forums

even when they clock you, if they're around other people they just go all sunk cost they don't wanna admit they know youre a guy

post voice

i guess so yeah
maybe i'm more brainwormed than i thought
althooough
most of them were drunk :p
i must not allow myself to feel any confidence in my appearance XD

>i must not allow myself to feel any confidence in my appearance
correct
makes it harder to fuck you
now post your butthole

no it sounds like shit, /vtg/ said I sounded like just a gay femme guy and i've barely trained, you'll just get disgusted lol